MNF: Niners at Packers

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
If you notice he is playing with two rookie receivers because two of his starters are out. Its making a big difference with the offense.

16 minutes before this post you predicted the defense would step up and the Packers would blow the Niners out.

Can't wait to see your next prediction 15 minutes from now. :muttley:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
What does this have to do with their defense who has given up 27 points in 2 and a half quarters to a 1-4 team with a backup QB? At home?

Nothing to do with the defense. You said playoff team, not playoff defense.

Beathard is having a great game actually.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Packers not making playoffs this year

Looks like Chicago is going to take the NFC North, With the Vikings maybe being their biggest contender. Might be more difficult to get a wild card spot depending on how the season for the NFC plays out at the end of the regular season. So, I can see them missing the playoffs.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
This summer, an overwhelming majority vehemently were saying Aaron Rodgers and his Packers were the best team in the NFC and the team to beat to make it to a Super Bowl. A handful few of us (including myself) told y'all Aaron Rodgers was old and his team was way overrated.

Well...we told you so.

Mr_Strol

Reaction score
Mike McCarthy's play calling is beyond dreadful. Also he is getting zero effort from his D. Add him to the fired list.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Love watching Mathews get his butt kicked down the field. But isn’t his hair beautiful.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
Witten is not good as a color guy. Speaks in cliches. How did they think he won the auditions? Booger is much better.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
SF settling for too many FG.
AR with the refs, will find a way to come back.

If you told me SF would score 30 tonight I would've taken it after I stopped laughing.

GB can still pull this out, but that the Packers are even in this situation is cool. Much better game than I expected.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
This summer, an overwhelming majority vehemently were saying Aaron Rodgers and his Packers were the best team in the NFC and the team to beat to make it to a Super Bowl. A handful few of us (including myself) told y'all Aaron Rodgers was old and his team was way overrated.

Well...we told you so.
Hate it but you can’t count them out. They are the darlings of the nfl and they find ways to win