MNF: Patriots at Bills

blueblood70

Reaction score
Sorry man but it is true, it is nuts to pay big dollars for a RB in today's NFL
its not !!

they have different overall TEAM defense run game and OC ..we cant play like that when's the last time our defense came in against a very good team and held them to 10 points to allow our game plan to run 40 times and throw it TWICE??

you have to have it all or that doesnt work.

you also dont need a 40mil qb if he only need to drive the bus..a true bus driver, he has everything the best run game, best defense, and best coaches..so when hes up for deal, CUT HIM..any spare can hand the ball off. what a wasted 1st round pick..they could do that with any qb really dime dozen can be role player.. so Basically Troy Aikman was overrated, should have just kept spare most likely still win all those rings. true, fact lets be real..ES and that OL, defense and coaching carried our 90s teams and Aikman was just there to make sure he didnt mess it up...hes Eli Manning without that team, basically Troy was Eli a product of the team and coaches and defense etc...look at his RS numbers very spare..

if you cant open holes with 3 highly paid OL then you dont need them either LOL this is not a rb issue its an OL issue and our OC inability to create a run game in an actual game plan..

he has zero patience to get a run game going even if its slow to develop and end in a lot of punts..you also need a defense that can hold the score to below average..i mean 10 points if your goal is 11 well you can do this..

our defense is not that good and niter is our run game

bad comparison.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
you also dont need a 40mil qb if he only need to drive the bus..a true bus driver, he has everything the best run game, best defense, and best coaches..so when hes up for deal, CUT HIM..any spare can hand the ball off. what a wasted 1st round pick..they could do that with any qb really dime dozen can be role player..

if you cant open holes with 3 highly paid OL then you dont need them either LOL this is not a rb issue its an OL issue and our OC inability to create a run game in an actual game plan..

he has zero patience to get a run game going even if its slow to develop and end in a lot of punts..you also need a defense that can hold the score to below average..i mean 10 points if your goal is 11 well you can do this..

our defense is not that good and niter is our run game

bad comparison.

Our Oline is getting a lot of hate right now and it’s a bit ridiculous.

Do they need to play better? Sure.

But..

1. They tried all month to win with Dak’s arm and never gave the run game a real chance.

2. It’s not the same line with Tyron Smith out. It’s much better when he plays.

3. The Saints have the best run defense in the league by far.

4. We stuck with it and did a lot of stubborn runs and still popped one and had a good day on the ground.

So chill with this OL hate right now. They aren’t nearly as bad as some of you think and you’re over reacting to some off performances that were injury based or offensive coordinator getting pass happy.

Reactions: CWR

shabazz

Reaction score
Our Oline is getting a lot of hate right now and it’s a bit ridiculous.

Do they need to play better? Sure.

But..

1. They tried all month to win with Dak’s arm and never gave the run game a real chance.

2. It’s not the same line with Tyron Smith out. It’s much better when he plays.

3. The Saints have the best run defense in the league by far.

4. We stuck with it and did a lot of stubborn runs and still popped one and had a good day on the ground.

So chill with this OL hate right now. They aren’t nearly as bad as some of you think and you’re over reacting to some off performances that were injury based or offensive coordinator getting pass happy.

Dakota is the 26th least sacked QB in the NFL. Less than 2 sacks a game and it's not because he's an escape artist like Lamar or kyler......they can't run block worth a crap but they can pass block

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Dakota is the 26th least sacked QB in the NFL. Less than 2 sacks a game and it's not because he's an escape artist like Lamar or kyler......they can't run block worth a crap but they can pass block

Run game is about commitment.

We’ve seen Dallas run all over teams this year. Since Denver Dallas has committed to Dak’s arm and not the run game.

Everyone is praising the Patriots run game last night and rightfully so.. They made a real commitment to running the ball.

When Dallas does thst they prodouce more times than not.

Creeper

Reaction score
Watching the game last night, a thought crept into my head. The Patriots are on a long win streak. The Bills are faltering after looking like the best team in football early in the season. This sounds like two other teams we know. Washington and Dallas. I think the Cowboys should beat the WFT this Sunday, but did we watch a preview of the Cowboys-Washington game last night? are there parallels between the Patriots and WFT, and the Bills and Cowboys?

New England is winning with efficiency on offense and a stubborn defense. NE England is physical on the offensive and defensive lines. New England has a staid, but experienced coach. New England started slow but got better as the season progressed. New England has a QB who dinks and dunks making easy, but accurate throws. All this sounds like Washington.

On the other side, Buffalo came out strong to start the season. They lost their first game but then won 4 in a row. Since that streak they have not won 2 in a row. The Bills QB was considered an MVP candidate and one of the best QBs in the league early in the season. He looks pedestrian now. Does this sound like Dallas?

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Watching the game last night, a thought crept into my head. The Patriots are on a long win streak. The Bills are faltering after looking like the best team in football early in the season. This sounds like two other teams we know. Washington and Dallas. I think the Cowboys should beat the WFT this Sunday, but did we watch a preview of the Cowboys-Washington game last night? are there parallels between the Patriots and WFT, and the Bills and Cowboys?

New England is winning with efficiency on offense and a stubborn defense. NE England is physical on the offensive and defensive lines. New England has a staid, but experienced coach. New England started slow but got better as the season progressed. New England has a QB who dinks and dunks making easy, but accurate throws. All this sounds like Washington.

On the other side, Buffalo came out strong to start the season. They lost their first game but then won 4 in a row. Since that streak they have not won 2 in a row. The Bills QB was considered an MVP candidate and one of the best QBs in the league early in the season. He looks pedestrian now. Does this sound like Dallas?

Eerily similar. Creepy post by Creeper. You creep. :D

shabazz

Reaction score

We’ve seen Dallas run all over teams this year. Since Denver Dallas has committed to Dak’s arm and not the run game.

Everyone is praising the Patriots run game last night and rightfully so.. They made a real commitment to running the ball.

No doubt that they don't commit when theres resistance.....,and it's happened with 2 head coaches and several coordinators

Blackspider214

Reaction score

It's harder to commit to the run when Zeke is not even close to being right. OL is shaky and still playing musical chairs.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
It's harder to commit to the run when Zeke is not even close to being right. OL is shaky and still playing musical chairs.

With Dak.. They win when they try to be balanced.

They don’t win when Dak throws a ton.

Balance is this teams identity and they have proven that all year long.

The offense has been out of balance since Denver. Dak got some MVP hype and they wanted to showcase him and the offense has been horrible ever since.

We would’ve been better off not throwing a single pass in KC.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
This. I Really appreciate what BB brings to the NFL. Although most fans hate a game like that. I love great D and a relentless run game. BB just keeps fielding a great D, special teams and out coaches most opponents every Sunday.
belicheat is still playing chess while all the others are playing checkers that cowboys win over this team was major

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Right but surely the point was if they had tied it up going for that 2 point conversion they wouldn’t have needed a TD in the end. A FG would have extended the game.

Although I disagree with Mark and wouldn’t have gone for 2 in that situation. The killer for Bills was missing short FG on the previous drive . And Bill should be commended going for 2 on their TD which set the stage for the rest of the game .
BB's decision to go for two was meaningless to the outcome of the game. Buffalo missed out on so many chances to take the lead in the 4th quarter and that is ultimately what cost them the game.

lukin2006

Reaction score
If you wanna run the ball more then we need to replace our coaches with coaches who will commit to the run. MM is a fraud and KM can move on…

when our O was on fire it was because of the run. You’d think these coaches would know…and if they do, then they aren’t bright for getting away from it…

Diehardblues

Reaction score
BB's decision to go for two was meaningless to the outcome of the game. Buffalo missed out on so many chances to take the lead in the 4th quarter and that is ultimately what cost them the game.
I agree the Bills missed out on several opportunities to score in 4th qtr which was ultimately the difference but I believe that two point conversion kinda played into the Pysche of the game and It actually was meaningful as the game wore on and as a result of Buffalos futility in 4th qtr.

I still don’t agree with Mark that Bills should have attempted to go for 2 . Bills had their chances in 4th qtr .

Diehardblues

Reaction score
If you wanna run the ball more then we need to replace our coaches with coaches who will commit to the run. MM is a fraud and KM can move on…

when our O was on fire it was because of the run. You’d think these coaches would know…and if they do, then they aren’t bright for getting away from it…
I’d agree to an extent . No doubt our running game is key to our success.

It’s possible they got away from it cause our OL was hurting and in disarray and our Star RB was nursing an injury.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I agree the Bills missed out on several opportunities to score in 4th qtr which was ultimately the difference but I believe that two point conversion kinda played into the Pysche of the game and It actually was meaningful as the game wore on and as a result of Buffalos futility in 4th qtr.

I still don’t agree with Mark that Bills should have attempted to go for 2 . Bills had their chances in 4th qtr .
As always, I respect your opinion. We just don't totally agree.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
The Pats slinged it around the yard last night.........ha-haaaa! What a great game plan, here's hoping Moore caught some of the game last night.

Flamma

Reaction score

Had the Patriots kicked the extra point, you don't think the Bills would have tried a FG instead of going for it on 4th and 14?