MNF: Raiders at Chiefs

31RoyW31

Reaction score
I've always thought Carr would be a good fit in Dallas. Probably could have had him a few years ago.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Chiefs are still good, obviously, but this is a different offense without Hill. They're not getting the explosive plays and have to be more methodical.

I suspect they'll get better as the season goes along, though.

JayFord

Reaction score
idk i hope it never comes to this

but defenders may start destroying QBs and taking the fine if they dont figure out how to actually call roughing the passer the correct way

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
How do the refs miss that call. Maybe because behind the LOS for some reason?

Just looked it up and I guess that's the rule.

Don't see that situation often but if defenders are smart they'll just hit a receiver in the backfield. No need to wait for him to catch it.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
idk i hope it never comes to this

but defenders may start destroying QBs and taking the fine if they dont figure out how to actually call roughing the passer the correct way

I thought about that after the ridiculous call on Grady Jarrett yesterday. If they're going to flag what he did he might as well get his money's worth and smash him.

Being over protective could have unintended consequences.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just looked it up and I guess that's the rule.

Don't see that situation often but if defenders are smart they'll just hit a receiver in the backfield. No need to wait for him to catch it.

Yeah I was wondering, because of that 5 yard rule but since behind the LOS it was different.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Chiefs can't wait to get Butker back. Already lost a game because of a back up kicker. They cut that guy, and he missed a game tying kick for Arizona yesterday.

I'm glad Maher has been solid.