MNF Ravens vs. Browns

Diehardblues

Reaction score
That's because the Browns is putting up with him. We'll see how much they love him when its time to re-sign him.
My money is they’ll sign him big. They weren’t crap before. A bunch of talent without a QB.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Hilarious to me that Homers around here talk about Dallas sneaking into the playoffs and then watch these two teams battle.

Great game. Hate Baker couldn't pull it out because he earned it. That awful pick he threw going to the sidelines loomed large there.

ghst187

Reaction score
My money is they’ll sign him big. They weren’t crap before. A bunch of talent without a QB.

they’ve had 25 years of top five draft picks......you’d think eventually they’d accidentally be good just because the odds were so heavily stacked in their favor.

Johnny23

Reaction score
I won my fantasy by 1 point because of Lamar. I didn't think I would win and then for him to go out with injury I was hurt as hell. That touchdown to Brown put me over........
Hahaha. Hunt killed my fantasy team. All his redzone reps in the second half took away from Chubb. I needed nick to get my 43 to win. Ended up with 32. Not mad though Deebo Samuel getting hurt was the real killer.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
they’ve had 25 years of top five draft picks......you’d think eventually they’d accidentally be good just because the odds were so heavily stacked in their favor.
Yeah just guessing I doubt that any other team has had as many top 5 draft picks as the Browns in recent years.

ghst187

Reaction score
there were stretches the Raven defense wasn't all that

You realize that’s the third game they’ve played in 12 days? They looked gassed pretty badly in the second half. All of a sudden the middle of their D had running lanes and WRs were open. were it not for a slew of horrible calls that mostly favored the Browns, I think it wouldn’t have been so close. And I’m certainly no Ravens fan.