MNF Ravens vs. Browns

waving monkey

Reaction score
You realize that’s the third game they’ve played in 12 days? They looked gassed pretty badly in the second half. All of a sudden the middle of their D had running lanes and WRs were open. were it not for a slew of horrible calls that mostly favored the Browns, I think it wouldn’t have been so close. And I’m certainly no Ravens fan.
I didnt think of that thanks

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
What a great game. After dropping 3 passes #15 makes up for it with a late TD catch but the Browns come back to tie it and then the best kicker in the NFL wins it for the Ravens with a 55 yard FG with 7 seconds left. One of the best, if not the best, games of the year.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lamar Jackson is having to deny that he was in the locker room pooping. Even his own teammates are in on the fun.

That was the best game of the year so far, preceded on Saturday with the best college game, LSU-FL, of the year.

The AFC playoffs with KC, BUF, PIT, CLE, IND, TEN and either BAL or MIA are going to be the best by far. I don't see much competition for GB except injuries.

dckid

Reaction score
Should be an interesting game. Playoff game atmosphere. Will Baker choke on MNF?
It's funny how we are live chatting another teams games. The Cowboys are not even close to either team on the O & D lines. We are much further away than we all really believe. Zeke is not as good as Chubb or Hunt. He just isn't. The guys has no wiggle at all, and we never let him run downhill. It's all zone read nonsense, and Zeke just dives into the middle, its like we think he is Kamara who can read the o line.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What a great game. After dropping 3 passes #15 makes up for it with a late TD catch but the Browns come back to tie it and then the best kicker in the NFL wins it for the Ravens with a 55 yard FG with 7 seconds left. One of the best, if not the best, games of the year.
A lot of their fans were probably rooting for losses so they can get a better draft pick!!! Lol

blueblood70

Reaction score
so to the few fans some ill have to look up that said MM and this staff should easily win against the ravens or MM should be fired because its easy..i guess the browns suk as well..both defenses got ran over like ours did , one through he air and one on the ground but this is being talked about like some epic battle i saw bad dense and offense that took advantage of each

but to the troll hating fans that said we should have easily beat that ravens team, well you are idiots,..their offense did the same thing to highly ranked Browns defense..

i say all games take on a different narrative..you cant count on anything beg the same as you saw the weeks prior..

our season has been mostly made up of misery and defeat but the circumstances game to game with historical amount of injuries and crazy calls, no calls, turnovers, Play calls and other things you can go to each game and see where it turned and why we lost.

However rams game look how well they've been playing and we had MM pass on FG to tie it and then get a OPI that took a big call and you see games where our Wrs are mugged and no calls..we played them very well if you look back on it..before dak got hurt w played the Browns close in a battle lie they saw last night make me wonder without half the injuries' and dak upright how many games we should or could have won..we nearly beat philly with QB who should never have started, dak wins that, nearly beat PB with GG in his first start, played Washington well for most of the second game until the crazy call and with more injuries' early lie the first game Dak most likely gets us that win because MM doesnt make that fake punt call down 4 in our own territory as you can see as Daltons settled in less crazy or even creative calls..beat MN and Cinci i mean the season that wasn't to me was mostly due to Injurys and early on the TOs that also never stopped..

we will bonce back next season i feel it..If relatively healthy with solid draft and FA to help the defense no reason we cant have the opposite of what happened this year..

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Hahaha. Hunt killed my fantasy team. All his redzone reps in the second half took away from Chubb. I needed nick to get my 43 to win. Ended up with 32. Not mad though Deebo Samuel getting hurt was the real killer.
Part of me hates how they use Chubb but it’s all fantasy based lol....Chubb is the better back and they give Hunt too many carries...this is a fantasy based opinion lol.

Johnny23

Reaction score
Part of me hates how they use Chubb but it’s all fantasy based lol....Chubb is the better back and they give Hunt too many carries...this is a fantasy based opinion lol.
I hear ya. It doesn't make sense. Chubb can do it all but they use him in between the 20s.