MNF: Seattle Seahawks at Philadelphia Eagles

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He will pull up with a non-contact 'injury' soon. Same thing happened last couple seasons. Play terrible towards the end of the season and then get hurt somehow for the last 3 or 4 games.

I believe he was leading the league in INT’s entering this game. His passer ratings have been miserable this season. He seems to be getting worse every year. Philly using a second round pick and a QB shows the uncertainty they have in him.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
It’s looking like Wentz could get benched before long. Philly invested a lot of money in him and is trying to give him every chance but it’s not looking good.

A lot of money...and a lot of draft picks... eagles got screwed over twice with this QB.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Seattle just running some clock, as they do not fear the Eagles offense if they punt. I don’t think they were even trying to get a first down on that series, just protecting the ball.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Alex Tanney visiting the Giants since Danny 'Dimes' will be out for a while.
I think it is safe to say Garrett liked Tanney. He also has Thorson on the PS.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
A lot of money...and a lot of draft picks... eagles got screwed over twice with this QB.

Many fans on this board wanted us to give up the farm to move up and get him. There’s no doubt a few Dak haters that would take Wentz. Those idiots would take anyone but Dak.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I actually feel bad for Wince. He looks like a punch drunk fighter. It’s time to take him out back and Ole Yeller him.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Cowboys fans have a lot of reasons to be upset with Jerry and the front office but should be thankful that they didn't trade a ton of everything just to go up and get Wentz in the draft. lol.

Tim93gt

Reaction score
Leadership qualities? Wentz? Pretty sure there’s been multiple rumors over the years coming out of Philly reporters that he’s a terrible leader ... from players.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
I predict Hurts starts next week.

You know, to motivate Wentz.