MNF showdown: Washington vs Eagles in Philly round 2 game thread

superonyx

Reaction score
not happening. he's got one of those elastic gumby bodies similar to eli. hits seem to just bounce off him.
He did have his arm broken in college and came back and the next game had his ribs broken.
Some of my eagles friends used to worry about his bones being brittle.

Carson Wentz Injury History. Wentz took a big hit and cracked a rib in a preseason but was not forced to miss any games because of it. Wentz broke a bone in his throwing wrist requiring surgery forcing him to miss 8 weeks but returned for the final game of the season.

kevm3

Reaction score
I don't see Dak winning a lot w/o a strong running game. Wentz can carry a team.

Did you miss the past few games where Zeke was averaging 3 something yards a game? If we didn't have a dumpster dive defense, we'd be 5 and 1 as well. Give Dak that Philly defense and we'd have their same record.

haleyrules

Reaction score
They complained last year that he didn't have help but then turn around and say he can carry a team.......seriously i think these guys don't watch football. Wentz isn't really good he is a jag with bad accuracy and football IQ. The hype is crazy
I agree about the IQ..Prescott has the IQ that Wentz will never have. Wentz has the big arm.