MNF showdown: Washington vs Eagles in Philly round 2 game thread

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Have to laugh at you guys getting Wentzed last night. You thought you were going to enjoy a Prescott-like performance. Then Rodgers on PEDs showed up to put you in your place.

It's a silver lining in the gray cloud that is our future with him in that uniform.

Sydla

Reaction score
I can't tell who has the most extreme, funny position here.

Risen who thinks Wentz is Brady, Montana, Rodgers and Zeus all rolled into one who will win 8 SBs.

Or............

Irvin_88 who thinks Wentz is a crap QB, a jag like Blake Bortles who is stupid, can't read defenses and can't throw the ball.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
I have a lot of emotions for Cleveland today.

On one hand, you have to feel for the fans of an organization that does nothing but kick them in the nuts on a weekly basis. They valued assets over a franchise QB.

On the other hand, I despise the Browns front office for allowing one of the next great NFL QBs to land in Philadelphia.

I was content with sam bradford being the eagles qb

erod

Reaction score
Based on what?

Based on everything you see on a football field. I'm still waiting for him to excel against an elite defense. I trust he will, but he hasn't yet.

We'll especially get a better look at him if Zeke gets suspended. Wentz doesn't have a Zeke. Neither do most good quarterbacks.

This offense revolves around Zeke and the line. Dak is secondary in that regard. He's developing though very nicely.