MNF showdown: Washington vs Eagles in Philly round 2 game thread

Sydla

Reaction score
Its not silly. Wentz has turned the ball over in crucial times. 3 timeouts and 2 minutes needing only a FG to win he throws a deep bomb that's picked off and a lost. He doesn't read defenses, decides who he is throwing to pre snap, doesn't go through progressions, can't put touch on the ball cause he wants to throw it 100 mph, his accuracy is behind terrible as receivers have to contort their body to make catches, fumbles the ball at an alarming rate and has no clue when to go down, takes unnecessary hits, chunks the ball up at bad times when avoiding sacks.....the list goes on but keep acting like Wentz is a top QB, that my friend is really silly.

LOL

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Probably just one.... I know there are times when that turd kills me calling Cowboys games lol
Well I’ll be gat damned if he harms a single hair on your manly beard, BP.

I have a small arsenal here. I’ll aim at his head while you hog tie him and we dump him in the Pacific, off a dock in Morro Bay

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
Way to give up. This is long from decided and may come down to the final week.

I thought that at the start of the year, but not now and even of it did, you know how Garrett is in win and in games.

Ken

Reaction score
What 2 really nice throws? I see only 1 nice throw and that was the pass to Ertz that hit him in stride.....first time a receiver didn't have to jump or contort their body
The long one for a td and the td as he was getting hit. That last one Dak does every week though.

kevm3

Reaction score
Well, the offense went cold in the second half of both Ram and GB games. No matter. East is out of reach and maybe the playoffs after the upcoming schedule.

We've had 3 games where we scored over 30. The eagles have had only 1 so far. Why do they have their record? They don't have a defense that makes Trevor Siemian look like Aaron Rodgers.