MNF showdown: Washington vs Eagles in Philly round 2 game thread

Zman5

Reaction score
Have ya ever met a hot chick from there? Yea, me either :lmao:

Come on man. You don't find this chick hot?

eagles%20with%20bad%20gene_1%20web.jpg

Last edited:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
@Sydla

With ARod going down, the NYG crap, CAR crap, ATL crap, MIN not having a QB, and the Saints resurgence all but any guarantees there, I still think we have a good shot at the WC. No guarantee, but a nice shot.

We have to win this week.

popp1234

Reaction score
Actually the insecurity is all from you considering you are whining that people are pointing out the blatantly obvious.....Wentz is legit.

Have I ever said he was not legit? Now is Dak legit? You know the QB from your "favorite" team? I am waiting.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Ey bro, don’t be going at Hunka Hunka like that.

Get on your stripper pole. We paid good money to see this.

LORD ALMIGHTY!,,, I truly do luv me some smell of some " Hunka-Hunka burning brainpaint" it's like the warrior braves out on the Buffalo hunt show up to wipe out the long knives who've besieged the encampment of virgin squaws the great spirit has entrusted you to safe guard, when yer down to yer last casing-liner in the quiver,,, and it's tomahawk timeo_O

:oldcouple:

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Philly looking good. Peters being out will hurt down line with Wentz but they seem prepared

Sydla

Reaction score
@Sydla

With ARod going down, the NYG crap, CAR crap, ATL crap, MIN not having a QB, and the Saints resurgence all but any guarantees there, I still think we have a good shot at the WC. No guarantee, but a nice shot.

We have to win this week.

I think the WC is very much in play. 9-7 could do it possibly.

But the division is likely over. PHilly won't collapse with that D and Wentz playing so well.