MNF showdown: Washington vs Eagles in Philly round 2 game thread

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Lol it’s against Rodgers. You guys are delusional. The defense played well enough to win that game. The offense stunk it up in the 2nd half vs the packers. 28 points vs Rogers ? I’d gladly take that with our personnel.
Here is a good stat for you

GB average ppg

But yet somehow you think giving up 34 points to GB is good. Stop it, thats the talk of someone that is throwing crap at the wall.

I understand you want the defense to give up 28 plus so you can complain about how bad this team is.

You're wrong but can't admit it. I know it's painful to be called out and proven wrong. I'm sure you will come back though with something outrageous

SoBlue128

Reaction score
Your just throwing stuff out there? Who said he is stronger? Your creating odd things like leadership, Wentz is a better leader than a 4th round compensatory pick who as a rookie took over for a local legend and never flinched? Really? Leadership is the quality wentz has that Dak doesn't?

ok then. Both are great young players.

As far as upside goes its all about the players around them and what kind of teams they have going forward.

Agree to disagreee

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Take off your blue colored glasses and just because we don’t share the same koolaid your sipping doesn’t make me less of a Cowboys fan. I have physically missed one game live in the stadium in the last ten years win or lose so don’t try and pull my Cowboy Card
No disrespect but i don't care how many live games you watch. If you think Wentz is so much better then it's clear you weren't watching. I said take the Eagles jersey off cause you are hyping up an eagles player that hasn't proven to be what yall hype him up about.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
You think the Dallas Offense stunk in the fourth quarter against green bay?
They scored 10 points vs one of the worse defenses in the NFL. I said 2nd half 10 points is not enough. Dak’s decision on 2nd and 1 cost us that game.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
They scored 10 points vs one of the worse defenses in the NFL. I said 2nd half 10 points is not enough. Dak’s decision on 2nd and 1 cost us that game.

It didnt and GB had two great drives that ate up the third quarter. Dallas had a long drive to score to take the lead. When there are not incompletions and both teams run the ball there are fewer possessions.

Dallas lost to GB because they played horrific defense on the final drive. It was laughably bad.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
The defense gave up 28 points. It’s not the defenses fault Dak threw a pick 6. Anyone sane would take that vs Rodgers all day everyday. 28 points vs Rodgers without LEE should be good enough to win with our supposed “high powered offense”. Offense came out in 2nd half and layed a stinker.
Anybody that watched clearly knows that pick 6 wasn't Daks fault. Man you taking L's all night. Give up you will never convince anybody that 28 points given up (34 points) is a good defense showing when they are averaging 23.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
No the defense allowing GB to go right down the field and score is what lost the game.

You're right our doomsday defense can't be blamed for giving up 34 points. They were great

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Here is a good stat for you

GB average ppg

But yet somehow you think giving up 34 points to GB is good. Stop it, thats the talk of someone that is throwing crap at the wall.

I understand you want the defense to give up 28 plus so you can complain about how bad this team is.

You're wrong but can't admit it. I know it's painful to be called out and proven wrong. I'm sure you will come back though with something outrageous
Right and you’re comparing our defense to the rest of the NFL? We are pretty bad. If I Told you before the game we’re going to hold Rodgers and the packers offense to 28 points before the game, I know most Cowboys fans would take that in a heartbeat. You forgot about the pick 6 and pal. You know it but can’t admit you forgot. Our bad DEFENSE held the packers offense to 28 points.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Its not silly. Wentz has turned the ball over in crucial times. 3 timeouts and 2 minutes needing only a FG to win he throws a deep bomb that's picked off and a lost. He doesn't read defenses, decides who he is throwing to pre snap, doesn't go through progressions, can't put touch on the ball cause he wants to throw it 100 mph, his accuracy is behind terrible as receivers have to contort their body to make catches, fumbles the ball at an alarming rate and has no clue when to go down, takes unnecessary hits, chunks the ball up at bad times when avoiding sacks.....the list goes on but keep acting like Wentz is a top QB, that my friend is really silly.
Pretty much true,all true! I'd caught some light hearted banter amongst his deep receiving corp talking about his " chucking it deep" passes somewhere online,,, it's pretty much a free for all in their viewo_O

SoBlue128

Reaction score
No disrespect but i don't care how many live games you watch. If you think Wentz is so much better then it's clear you weren't watching. I said take the Eagles jersey off cause you are hyping up an eagles player that hasn't proven to be what yall hype him up about.

I’m not hyping amytimg, I judge based on what I see and not what anyone else says or reports. The kid is coming along very well. Trust me I want to see him fail miserably but he just keeps getting better and I hate it but it is what it is. I’ve been fortunate and blessed to see some pretty good qb play and he looks legit. Btw ARod has to be the best I have ever seen live even if it was him sticking his foot in our arse lol

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
No the defense allowing GB to go right down the field and score is what lost the game.

You're right our doomsday defense can't be blamed for giving up 34 points. They were great
A pick 6 does not count as defensive points given up. Sooo yea you’re totally wrong. Again our defense minus Lee holding Rodgers to 28 points... most would’ve been thrilled with that. I predicted 45-24 packers. Go back and read the prediction threads. Our defense played much better than everyone thought.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Right and you’re comparing our defense to the rest of the NFL? We are pretty bad. If I Told you before the game we’re going to hold Rodgers and the packers offense to 28 points before the game, I know most Cowboys fans would take that in a heartbeat. You forgot about the pick 6 and pal. You know it but can’t admit you forgot. Our bad DEFENSE held the packers offense to 28 points.
I didn't forgot. Its clear you forgot cause you blamed Dak for the pick and not Williams.

You lost dude stop, you looking more silly by the post.

I wouldn't take 28 points if you said we would give up 28 (34) points before the game.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I’m not hyping amytimg, I judge based on what I see and not what anyone else says or reports. The kid is coming along very well. Trust me I want to see him fail miserably but he just keeps getting better and I hate it but it is what it is. I’ve been fortunate and blessed to see some pretty good qb play and he looks legit. Btw ARod has to be the best I have ever seen live even if it was him sticking his foot in our arse lol
Look i respect most people's opinion but you are saying the same things a Wentz hype lover says. Right now he isn't special. I posted the many reasons why but not reposting it. If you want to read it its a few pages back. At this point Dak is by far the better QB and it's not even close

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score

if you have been attending games for as long as you say how can Brady not be the best. His performance against us at the stadium in 07 was the best visiting qb play I have seen. His throw that moss caught out of bounds in the end zone is the best throw I saw at the stadium. Off his back foot like 55 yards perfectly placed. Brady was masterful in that second half.

gmoney112

Reaction score
:laugh:

Norman was out tonight.

Moreau, the backup, missed all the 2nd half.

Breeland was playing with a knee injury.

Preston Smith had a groin injury.

Combined with the fact that most of the Commanders OL was inactive or hobbling around, very impressive win by the Egirls.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
A pick 6 does not count as defensive points given up. Sooo yea you’re totally wrong. Again our defense minus Lee holding Rodgers to 28 points... most would’ve been thrilled with that. I predicted 45-24 packers. Go back and read the prediction threads. Our defense played much better than everyone thought.
No our defense crumbled in the clutch. I could care less what score you predicted because you're never right. You say our offense was bad but scored more then you predicted so i would say they exceeded your expectations.

Defense was bad dude. You can say how good they were but you're wrong. I defended Jaylon and others but they weren't good. You can stop the charade that they were

mattjames2010

Reaction score

Carson Wentz went in the first round. The entire league has hyped him, that's....why he was a first rounder.

People are simply seeing why, now, he was taken in the first.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
:laugh:

Norman was out tonight.

Moreau, the backup, missed all the 2nd half.

Breeland was playing with a knee injury.

Preston Smith had a groin injury.

Combined with the fact that most of the Commanders OL was inactive or hobbling around, very impressive win by the Egirls.

You get the Eagles beat the Commanders before tonight, right?

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
I didn't forgot. Its clear you forgot cause you blamed Dak for the pick and not Williams.

You lost dude stop, you looking more silly by the post.

I wouldn't take 28 points if you said we would give up 28 (34) points before the game.

I never said that pick 6 was Dak’s fault. A pick 6 is a pick 6. That doesn’t count as defensive points allowed. Go back and look at the prediction thread for GB vs dallas most had GB winning and a lot of us had GB scoring 35-40 points. The defense played better than expected minus Lee. You’re in the minority. You think Dak is better than Wentz and you’re one of 1-2% that wouldn’t be satisfied holding a packers offense to 28 points. It’s cool you’re definitely different. There always has to be 1-2 of those kind of guys :thumbup: