MNF videos here...

Reaction score
just noticed when Roy celebrates with Newman at the end he almost knocks Newman down but Newman back peddled and caught himself

JBS

Reaction score
hey calico thanks a lot man...your work is MUCH appreciated...i dotn want to sound greedy or anything...but would it be possible to put up the roughing the passer call on wiley...i really want to see that replay...i was at the game and they didnt show the replay...im really sick of the skins fans talking about poor officiating and if it WAS NOT a legit roughing the passer then there goes 7 MORE points they shouldnt have had...(along w the 3 they got from that incomoplete down 3rd down BS conversion call)

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Thank you MUCHO...

Ya know, on that Dixon hit, even then Wiley screwed up the play...Glover is right on the ball until lard butt knocks him off of it...Wiley is one of the least athletic players I've ever seen...

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
You can clearly see in the Dixon video that the ball bounced up to Glover while he's running at it, and Wiley bumping into him preventing him from recovering and possibly scoring. Those that think he should of fallen on it need to watch that video. Even if Glover had tried to just fall on it Wiley STILL would of bumped into him and the ball still likely would of been loose. Glover made the right decision.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
Thank you MUCHO...

Ya know, on that Dixon hit, even then Wiley screwed up the play...Glover is right on the ball until lard butt knocks him off of it...Wiley is one of the least athletic players I've ever seen...

Don't blame Wiley. He was trying to recover the ball and you can clearly see in the video that he doesn't see GLover. What's he supposed to do, use ESP to sense who's near the ball?

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Rack said:
You can clearly see in the Dixon video that the ball bounced up to Glover while he's running at it, and Wiley bumping into him preventing him from recovering and possibly scoring. Those that think he should of fallen on it need to watch that video. Even if Glover had tried to just fall on it Wiley STILL would of bumped into him and the ball still likely would of been loose. Glover made the right decision.

Dude, let it go. We won, it doesnt matter whether he could have scored or not. We won, enjoy it, that doesnt matter.

JBS

Reaction score
hey calico...sorry about that...i just noticed that you included that into the 3rd TD clip...THanks a lot man...after watching it over and over it initially appears BECAUSE OF THE ANGLE that wiley indeed hits brunell in the head...however if you watch closely enough it is evident wiley makes FULL contact with the top of brunells shoulder pad...as i EXPECTED ...yet ANOTHER bad call by the refs....THANKS AGAIN CALICO!!

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Dude, let it go. We won, it doesnt matter whether he could have scored or not. We won, enjoy it, that doesnt matter.

You make it seem like I'm complaining. I'm not. Quite the contrary I'm calling out those that complained about that play, saying Glover should of just fallen on the ball. I'm trying to get the complainers to stop complaining, not actually complaining myself.

There's nothing for me to "let go", ok, Dude?

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Rack said:
You make it seem like I'm complaining. I'm not. Quite the contrary I'm calling out those that complained about that play, saying Glover should of just fallen on the ball. I'm trying to get the complainers to stop complaining, not actually complaining myself.

There's nothing for me to "let go", ok, Dude?

IMO he should have fallen on it, we had the ball at midfield, that would have sealed the game, but once again that doesnt really have any relevince because we won.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Heh, Witten pushed off on his TD catch. Not right before the ball got there, but right when he made his move. Probably still in the 5 yard range though.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
IMO he should have fallen on it, we had the ball at midfield, that would have sealed the game, but once again that doesnt really have any relevince because we won.

Look at the play again. The ball comes up TO HIM, and Wiley bangs into him knocking the ball loose. Even if he'd tried to fall on it he wouldn't of been able to recover it.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Rack said:
Don't blame Wiley. He was trying to recover the ball and you can clearly see in the video that he doesn't see GLover. What's he supposed to do, use ESP to sense who's near the ball?

HUH???

Wiley is FACING Glover...in fact, at one point he is helmet to helmet with him...his "pass rush" has him FACING the play the entire time...

You might not want to blame Wiley for his actions...but please, spare me, don't say he couldn't SEE him.

Wiley has zero feel for the game....I have watched him on every play this season on my tapes of the games...he is clueless...

Worst FA signing for us in a long time...