MNF videos here...

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
HUH???

Wiley is FACING Glover...in fact, at one point he is helmet to helmet with him...his "pass rush" has him FACING the play the entire time...

You might not want to blame Wiley for his actions...but please, spare me, don't say he couldn't SEE him.

Wiley has zero feel for the game....I have watched him on every play this season on my tapes of the games...he is clueless...

Worst FA signing for us in a long time...

I'm not saying Wiley is good. All I'm saying is he did nothing wrong on that play. If you think he saw Glover and purposefully banged into him then your are in complete denial.

SoTex

Giddy Up
Reaction score
Great work Calico. Much appreciated.

Danny White said:
Those are awesome Calico.

Is there anyway I can save them to my computer?
Just right click on the link and select save as. (If Calico doesn't mind)

OldButDeadly

Bill's Waterboy
Reaction score
I love that walk Bryant does after he cut Smut..err Smoot off again...

Too funny!

Kev

thevinegarsting

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can see a replay of the PI call?

Because I remember thinking, as I saw the replays on MNF, that it was a good call. Terry Glenn was looking at the ball the whole way. The CB for the Skins had his head down. Since he wasn't looking for the ball, he reached out at the end of the play and impeded Glenn. I don't think there would have been a flag if he would have been looking up for the ball. He also wouldn't have had to reach out for Glenn because he would have seen where the ball was.

CowboyChris

Reaction score
Calico good job as always, i would like to see the 2 controversial pass interference plays. much appreciated.

77Cowboy

Reaction score
Thanks Calico, watched the game already but it's nice to have a little Cowboys diversion at work.

Nicely done!

RedLine

Reaction score
OldButDeadly said:
I love that walk Bryant does after he cut Smut..err Smoot off again...

Too funny!

Kev

I like that as well. Not anything flashy, just enough to let them know, “that’s right, I own you”.

calico

Reaction score
yeah, I loved watching Smoot think he had an easy pick. I could just see his thoughts of getting ready to celebrate and talk ****e only to have a blue flash in front of him to make him look the fool.

RedLine

Reaction score
calico said:
yeah, I loved watching Smoot think he had an easy pick. I could just see his thoughts of getting ready to celebrate and talk ****e only to have a blue flash in front of him to make him look the fool.

I watched that one several times. Smoot was so sure of that pick his arms even come in as if the ball had come to him. Only to be snached away at the last second.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
calico said:
I am having problems uploading the first TD drive vid and I will try it again tomorrow.

Any luck on the first TD drive video?

And thanks for the others.

calico

Reaction score
I have no idea what the problem with the first drive is. I have changed the vid several times and it will not upload but other files will.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
calico said:
I have no idea what the problem with the first drive is. I have changed the vid several times and it will not upload but other files will.

Rats. I'm trying to find a clip of the pass interference call on Walt Harris.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
I was at work so I didn't get to see the game so this is perfect for me. I get to see the major highlights afterall. :D Watching all of those, what impressed me the most was the hit by Tony Dixon. Holy CRAP! :eek: You can hear the pop loud and clear. Moreso than the others.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Thanks for the videos Calico. :cool: I wanted to see Gardner's pass interference on the final play again too.