MNF- Vikings at Seahawks

Dre11

Reaction score
So Russell was just lounging in the pocket when he threw that pick?

He had time to get rid of the ball, he decided to hold it, run backward, and then threw a boneheaded throw. So yeah he should get too. If it was Dak....well you know what you would've done

MCMetal69

Reaction score
"Vikings are going to need a short field to win this game"...................

Jason , I highly doubt the Seahawks are gonna' just give Minnesota the ball on their 1 , two or three times.......................This Viking's offense looks pretty feeble tonight...............

uvaballa

Reaction score
"Vikings are going to need a short field to win this game"...................

Jason , I highly doubt the Seahawks are gonna' just give Minnesota the ball on their 1 , two or three times.......................This Viking's offense looks pretty feeble tonight...............
Haha I heard that. Witten sounds like he has no confidence in Cousins at all.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Lets face it, we been spoiled having Troy,Roger,Danny,Don,Morton AS our QB's. That a high bar for Dak. Prolly not fair..but he's a fighter...quick edit...I cant forget romo.

Last edited:

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Zimmer ripped his OC this past week for not running the ball.

Now the offense seems like it doesn't know what it wants to do.

And they have zero points.

MCMetal69

Reaction score
Lets face it, we been spoiled having Troy,Roger,Danny,Don,Morton AS our QB's. That a high bar for Dak. Prolly not fair..but he's a fighter.

There's a prestige and history to live up to when you play certain positions on certain teams........................QB of the Dallas Cowboys is one of them and one of the most visible...................

droopdog7

Reaction score
Just tuned in. Cousins on my fantasy team and he’s been good for a solid, two points so far. Ugh.