MNF- Vikings at Seahawks

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Nah doubt they said that since they were drafted different years.
No. I remember guys saying that. They were saying Cook is the better running back. We should go with defense (Ramsey) and pick up Cook the following year.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Skins fans who are down about their season being over, at least feeling better with the validation of Cousins playing awful tonight and the Vikings wasting millions on him:laugh:
Judging on one game is short sighted. Surely we aren’t judging on Brees on our game or Goff at Chicago last night. Just saying..

CowboyinMD

Reaction score

And trust me, for someone who's got Russell Wilson on his FF team, Dallas' D can make him look like a fool too.

In Dallas, the Cowboys' chances of beating the Seahawks is exponentially higher than the other way around. It may be something like 9-6 or 9-7, but Dallas will win that game. But that in 3" headlines! :)

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
I gotta admit Seattle always gets the calls for some reason. They were still the better team but makes me nervous if we have to play them.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
The play Wagner used leverage. Is it reviewable? You could see they practiced that illegal play quit a bit. That was a NE type play. We know it’s illegal, but we can get away with it a couple times before they change the rule or make it reviewable.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Judging on one game is short sighted. Surely we aren’t judging on Brees on our game or Goff at Chicago last night. Just saying..
Nope, not at all, Cousins has the talent but is not a great QB. He isn't worth the money, regardless of how many stats he puts up

Diehardblues

Reaction score
And trust me, for someone who's got Russell Wilson on his FF team, Dallas' D can make him look like a fool too.

In Dallas, the Cowboys' chances of beating the Seahawks is exponentially higher than the other way around. It may be something like 9-6 or 9-7, but Dallas will win that game. But that in 3" headlines! :)
I like the post season experience and championship pedigree in Seattle. Turnovers would be the difference.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
It may have been addressed already but what is going on with Witten's hair... I don't think it's a wig, but it's definitely not natural either. He used to be almost balding up top his last season, now he's got luscious, thick hair on top of his head. What's the dang deal