MNF- Vikings at Seahawks

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Are they celebrating Halloween in Seattle tonight? The fans are like a freak show.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Serious question. You think a neon uniform like that can help a QB see the field?

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Amazing how the Seahawks could not run the ball to save their lives last year and they fire Tom Cable. And now they can run again.

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
That play right there is why I rather play Minnesota versus Seattle. We don’t want to play a QB that can stand in the pocket and buy time with his feet. Plus Kurt gets happy feet back there: he wants to get the ball out in 3 seconds. The longer he’s back there, the more tense he gets. Plus Russell is a true dual threat qb. They have a potent run attack and postseason experience success.

Yessir give me Minnesota as a opposition

Alexander

Reaction score
Serious question. You think a neon uniform like that can help a QB see the field?
I think it really could in contrast to white uniforms or whatever.

A lot of players have said that at times, they react to color in the heat of the action.

Tony Dorsett in particular said he reacted to color and Landry would get onto him for not reacting to the movement of the play.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That play right there is why I rather play Minnesota versus Seattle. We don’t want to play a web that can stand in the pocket and buy time with his feet. Plus Kurt gets happy feet back there: he wants to ge the ball out in 3 seconds. The long he’s back there the more tense he gets. Plus Russell is a true dual threat qb. They have a potent run attack and postseason experience success.

Yessir give me Minnesota as a opposition

Cowboys 35
Vikings 13

Cowboys 31
Seahawks 9

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think it really could in contrast to white uniforms or whatever.

A lot of players have said that at times, they react to color in the heat of the action.

I think so too. That's the only excuse to wear such a uniform.

reddyuta

Reaction score
Seahawks rolling with their triple headed running attack,with Wilson running too they will be hard to stop here.

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
Cowboys and Seahawks are similar teams. Boys have a better D this year, but Wilson is much better than Dak. Cowboys D has difficulty with QBs that can run.

Alexander

Reaction score
I have to say that I am not impressed with Minnesota's defense this season compared to the last couple of years.

I don't know what they are missing, but they are just not nearly as solid as before.

MCMetal69

Reaction score
Cowboys and Seahawks are similar teams. Boys have a better D this year, but Wilson is much better than Dak. Cowboys D has difficulty with QBs that can run.

There aren't many defenses that don't have trouble against QB's that can run...................They're tough to defend , especially if you play a lot of man-to-man..............