Mock Draft 2.0

Cowboyny

Reaction score
That's consistent NFL.com they have him at 34 draft grade wise and depending on team needs as the best safety in the draft he could get pushed up.
Based in recent history, they tend to fly off the board at the top of rd 2. If one is still there, I hope they make the aggressive move to land one.

morasp

Reaction score
Based in recent history, they tend to fly off the board at the top of rd 2. If one is still there, I hope they make the aggressive move to land one.
If Quinn really has convinced them to take safety more serious it could happen, they've said he has a voice in the draft. It's a hard position for rookies to hit the ground running. I thought Winfield did pretty well last year though.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
If Quinn really has convinced them to take safety more serious it could happen, they've said he has a voice in the draft. It's a hard position for rookies to hit the ground running. I thought Winfield did pretty well last year though.
With the lack of talent currently in house at Free Safety, their will be an excellent chance a rookie can make an impact right away.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I don't think Horn is there at 24. I think he's gone before that, now that he's run a sub 4.4.

morasp

Reaction score
I don't think Horn is there at 24. I think he's gone before that, now that he's run a sub 4.4.
The Farley news may push him up also but I had Horn graded ahead of Farley before his back surgery.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
The Farley news may push him up also but I had Horn graded ahead of Farley before his back surgery.

I liked him better then either other CB for us, and that was before he ran a 4.37. I definitely get it.....

morasp

Reaction score
I liked him better then either other CB for us, and that was before he ran a 4.37. I definitely get it.....
you might be right that he's the one they like, he kind of plays like Sherman did. I posted a video talking about it from The Fan and they were saying that South Carolina usually just put him on the other teams best receiver.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
A lot of guys will run sub 4.4 when they are hand timed.

No, the NFL is using the same timing system they use, while at the Combine apparently. There was an article on it a week back or so but even so, hand time is maybe a couple of tenths difference. So if he was timed at 4.37, that's still a really low 4.4 at worst. 6 ft, 205 CB with 4.4 speed, on the high end side and instincts like his.......

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
you might be right that he's the one they like, he kind of plays like Sherman did. I posted a video talking about it from The Fan and they were saying that South Carolina usually just put him on the other teams best receiver.

Yeah, he's a faster Sherman. I mean, I don't know if he's as smart as Sherman was but, if he is and I kinda think he might be, he's the guy.