Mock draft post free agency

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
No one with 4.26 speed. He'll have a year to develop before Gallop leaves. The Auburn QB/passing game did Schwartz no favors. Someone needs to clear the safties for Ceedee to work underneath.
That's pro day 4.26. He wouldn't time that fast at the combine. He cant track a ball to save his life. He might be something in a few years, but he will probably bounce around first ala Andre Holmes.

Aliencowboy

Reaction score
That's pro day 4.26. He wouldn't time that fast at the combine. He cant track a ball to save his life. He might be something in a few years, but he will probably bounce around first ala Andre Holmes.
Yeah combine times arent the same. He could most likely save his life if had to track a ball from a decent QB

visionary

Reaction score
There is likely no chance you are going to fill all the holes. I suspect with Neal signed and the fact they'll try to resuscitate LVE and Smith, you won't see a LB taken early unless something crazy happens, like JOK or Parsons or even Collins falling big time in the draft.

As much as I think LB needs to be burnt to the ground and rebuilt, I don't see it as big of a need as S and DT at this point

On the other hand 3-5 rd LB do become starters in the NFL and I think people like Browning and Werner have a chance and can be had in rd 3-4

waving monkey

Reaction score
Do you like the mock draft? Is Joe Tryon a better choice than Payton Turner?
I love the draft but im burned out. Im ready for 29th.
I dont know who we'll be a better pass rusher Joe Tryon is rated higher. Does anyone know? Now there are some members here who have loads of experience at scouting players Im not one of them I do read some with interest