Mockzilla 2010!!!

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
Dallas trades it's first round #27 overall to the Oakland Raiders for their second round #39, third round #85, and 5th round #134.

2nd #39 (From Oakland) OG/OT Vladimir Ducasse - Massachusetts
I think Dallas is happy with what they have at OT. Adams, Colombo, Free, and Brewster are all under contract. Dallas goes instead with a versatile guard who could possible move to tackle in the future.

2nd #59 CB/KR Javier Arenas - Alabama
Instantly makes Dallas dangerous on special teams and is a threat on kicks and punts. Also provides depth as a nickle and dime CB.

3rd #85 (From Oakland) WR/KR Jordan Shipley - Texas
Fantastic route runner who will compete for the 3rd or 4th receiver, compete with Arenas as kick returner, and hold on field goal attempts.

3rd #90 DE Tyson Alualu - California
Plays DT for the Bears, but will move outside for the Boys. Will provide more of a pass rush threat on 3rd down than Olshansky or Spears. Will be used much like Dallas uses Bowen now, and take Hatcher's job.

4th #122 NT Torrell Troup - Central Florida
High motor guy who will back up and see time behind Ratliff. Versatile enough to move around on the line.

5th #134 (From Oakland) C/OG Thomas Austin - Clemson
My pet cat. Plays guard, plays center, academic honor roll, classy kid, and a perfect backup to Gurode. Versatile enough to move around on the line.

6th #186 FB/HB/TE/WR/KR Dorrin Dickerson - Pittsburgh
I've begged for a FB for years now, and I'll do it again. Dickerson is a jack of all trades who has lined up nearly everywhere on the field. He'll carry it, catch it, return it, or block it.

7th #217 A Kicker!