Mod behaviour?

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
I was just wondering how the mod/spousal dynamic works

for those of you who have significant others, and I mean SIGNIFICANT others...

have you ever not did something your wife/husband asks you to, because you're busy on here handing out infractions and what not, or do you do their bidding before you log on? :muttley:

yeagermeister: "but honey, I have to give this guy an infraction!! wah"

also, do they know you guys have modships on here? and do you guys work in shifts? will there ever be a situation where all mods will be doing their own thing, and not on here? if so, who will be put in charge?

I think that is all my curious mind has to offer, thanks

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
I've seen it several times where mods have been out to pasture. Sometimes one or two will be logged on, but they will have been inactive for a good length of time. I've definitely taken some liberties when that happens....namecalling and such. Leave the rule breakers up until I think the mods are going to come back then edit them.

:D

Woodysgirl usually catches me though. She's a ball breaker.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2798137 said:
Only one Mod on right now..let's go crazy!!!!!!!!!!

...and the newb at that. Let's test him with some nude pics!

Better yet...nude pics of Bob's girlfriend.....let me see if I can' find where I....

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
JerryAdvocate;2798084 said:

have you ever not did something your wife/husband asks you to, because you're busy on here handing out infractions and what not, or do you do their bidding before you log on? :muttley:

also, do they know you guys have modships on here? and do you guys work in shifts? will there ever be a situation where all mods will be doing their own thing, and not on here? if so, who will be put in charge?

I would let you in on a few secrets, but it would mean that I would have to kill you first.

;)

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
DallasEast;2798184 said:
I would let you in on a few secrets, but it would mean that I would have to kill you first.

;)

Can you tell me and still kill Bob?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
JerryAdvocate;2798084 said:

I am happily married and my wife views my time on this site as my way to wind down in the evening. My office door is open. I usually have the TV on and I never turn down my wife or kids to stay online.

I don't play video games or go out drinking. I think she considers this the most palatable hobby I could have and she knows I am football crazy.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If the wife gets out of line, I give her a three day ban.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My wife knows I am a mod here also.

But she always reminds me she is the boss around the house.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
tomson75;2798114 said:
I've seen it several times where mods have been out to pasture. Sometimes one or two will be logged on, but they will have been inactive for a good length of time. I've definitely taken some liberties when that happens....namecalling and such. Leave the rule breakers up until I think the mods are going to come back then edit them.

:D

Woodysgirl usually catches me though. She's a ball breaker.

heh, I know I've gotten away with infractions before! :tongue:

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2798308 said:
If the wife gets out of line, I give her a three day ban.

...and how does bbgun handle that downtime? :laugh2: