Mods, Zrinkill, iceberg, theogt, tomson75 and others

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Listen, this is not a post to draw attention or make some announcement trying to get a send off. I'm not leaving probably to the dismay of many.

It's really more then anything an apology.

If the last few weeks taught me anything or should of taught me anything it's that life is too short to ruin the things that you enjoy.

Ever since a best friends passed a few weeks ago I have been going around putting a negative spin on everything and looking for a fight. My wife made it pretty clear last week that I needed to stop feeling bad for myself and get on with life. She also made it pretty clear what an ******* I was being.

For many years Cowboyszone was the place I went for the news, to talk football with fans of the team I love and to be around my brothers. This place was there in bad times and the members picked me up and showed me the way. Nothing but support. Over the last few weeks I forgot that and every visit has been filled with anger and arguments. I have pissed off people and said things I wish I could take back. NONE of this has to do with football. It's beyond that point, it's about being a good person.

For now I think it's better if I step back and let things play out. This was the first game day I have enjoyed for a long time and much of had to do with laying back this week and just enjoying the game for what it was, a game.

I'm still going to check in because there is no place like this around if want the news and information when you want it. I'm just going to lay off the keyboard for a while and enjoy the rest of the season.

Once I finish my crow tonight and try to keep it down I'm going to watch the game again and remember why it is I became a fan in the first place back in 1982.

Just remember, this is not a call for attention and this is not about football. It's an apology to everyone who did not deserve to get the negative carry over from my personal life and I hope as time goes by I can earn some of your respect back.

Go Cowboys

Finish Strong!

:starspin

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
This is getting ridiculous.. Can we just enjoy the win instead of the petty I TOLD YOU SO arguments... Nobody wants the cowboys to lose on this board.. Some people had confidence going into this game and others didn't. Its alright now lets come together and give one big group hug..

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Real1st;3158277 said:
This is getting ridiculous.. Can we just enjoy the win instead of the petty I TOLD YOU SO arguments... Nobody wants to cowboys to lose on this board.. Some people had confidence going into this game and others didn't. Its alright now lets come together and give one big group hug..

Thats not what he is doing.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
SDogo;3158249 said:
Listen, this is not a post to draw attention or make some announcement trying to get a send off. I'm not leaving probably to the dismay of many.

If the last few weeks taught me anything or should of taught me anything it's that life is too short to ruin the things that you enjoy.

Ever since a best friends passed a few weeks ago I have been going around putting a negative spin on everything and looking for a fight. My wife made it pretty clear last week that I needed to stop feeling bad for myself and get on with life. She also made it pretty clear what an ******* I was being.

For many years Cowboyszone was the place I went for the news, to talk football with fans of the team I love and to be around my brothers. This place was there in bad times and the members picked me up and showed me the way. Nothing but support. Over the last few weeks I forgot that and every visit has been filled with anger and arguments. I have pissed off people and said things I wish I could take back. NONE of this has to do with football. It's beyond that point, it's about being a good person.

For now I think it's better if I step back and let things play out. This was the first game day I have enjoyed for a long time and much of had to do with laying back this week and just enjoying the game for what it was, a game.

I'm still going to check in because there is no place like this around if want the news and information when you want it. I'm just going to lay off the keyboard for a while and enjoy the rest of the season.

Once I finish my crow tonight and try to keep it down I'm going to watch the game again and remember why it is I became a fan in the first place back in 1982.

Just remember, this is not a call for attention and this is not about football. It's an apology to everyone who did not deserve to get the negative carry over from my personal life and I hope as time goes by I can earn some of your respect back.

Go Cowboys

Finish Strong!

I said this in the other thread.

I agree and also offer my apologies.

My personal life has been in shambles for 4 years now and reached its climax a month ago ...... and I have been taking it out on negative boys fans.

I am done with it.

Merry Christmas all ..... hopefully we can all start over.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Glad to see you're trying to put things in a different perspective. We've gone at it a bit recently, but I don't hold these arguments on here on a personal level. No one should question whether you're a fan. That much is clear.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
SDogo;3158249 said:

Go Cowboys

Finish Strong!

dude - we won.

let's just go be happy and let the rest go. we all have life spill over and we all figure that out in time and deal with it.

for now - let yesterday go and just slam a beer, smoke 'em if you got 'em, and let's all just be damn proud of our team tonight.

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
a win cures alot of heart aches and anger especially beating the undefeated saints

skinsscalper

Reaction score
I pm'd similar sentiments to a mod here last week.

I'm with Sdog and zrin. I'm over it man. I just want to post with some Cowboys fans. Enough of this told ya so crap.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
iceberg;3158322 said:
dude - we won.

let's just go be happy and let the rest go. we all have life spill over and we all figure that out in time and deal with it.

for now - let yesterday go and just slam a beer, smoke 'em if you got 'em, and let's all just be damn proud of our team tonight.
Here here. I haven't been this happy after a Cowboys game in a long time.

Shotgun Dave

Reaction score
SDogo;3158249 said:

Sorry for your loss.

You're a class act for manning up about it. It will get better over time.

Be well!

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;3158371 said:
Here here. I haven't been this happy after a Cowboys game in a long time.

Same...

I get pretty pissed when they lose. I like to rant after the game but once its out my system i feel better.. This win was great because my Flyers lost earlier today and i was pissed.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
It's all good man. We're all going to argue a lot on these boards. It's just going to happen. Just enjoy the good times as much as possible. :)

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
SDogo;3158249 said:

Go Cowboys

Finish Strong!

Don't leave damn it, Sure you might have been an ***, and some people myself included might have been an *** to you. But in the end we are ALL Cowboys fans So sack up and keep posting :)

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Sorry for you loss.

Hope the win was able to cheer you up a bit in such a down time in your life.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
DallasEast;3158486 said:
I'm not a member of that board, so I received the login screen instead of the post/thread itself. Please convey my respects. Life is too precious and we must remember those who helped make it that way. God bless.

Co-signed.

I'm not very good at expressing my feelings with things like this.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
DallasEast;3158486 said:
I'm not a member of that board, so I received the login screen instead of the post/thread itself. Please convey my respects. Life is too precious and we must remember those who helped make it that way. God bless.

Will do.

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
zrinkill;3158308 said:
I said this in the other thread.

I agree and also offer my apologies.

My personal life has been in shambles for 4 years now and reached its climax a month ago ...... and I have been taking it out on negative boys fans.

I am done with it.

Merry Christmas all ..... hopefully we can all start over.

Even me?

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Thanks for all the support guys and to save many of you the time of sending a PM because I have gotten several. No, my friend was not the member at DCC but I condolonces go out to their family.

Just a brief explanation only because I have been asked several times.

I lost my friend in a silly accident. He was killed outside a bar in crossfire after a fight erupted. He was waiting in the parking lot to pick up his sister and her friends after he received a call from a mutual friend that they have had to much to drink. He was just there doing what you should do for someone you love.