Mods, Zrinkill, iceberg, theogt, tomson75 and others

Romo2Dez4six

Touchdown!!!!
Reaction score
SDogo;3158736 said:
I will man. Going to meet with the family next weekend and visit the grave for the 1st time. Hopefully we will know something by then.
sorry for your loss man. Keep your head up..;)

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
BigDFan5;3158645 said:
add qbcoach and dcfanatic to that and you have my list :)

i've finally taken hos's advice and put myself on ignore.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
SDogo, I respect your for an anti-call out thread. I respected you anyway though. Don't lurk. I enjoy your posts too much.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
SDogo;3158604 said:
Hey brother, I see around here from time to time.

I miss those guys. I hope everything is going good for ya.
errr nfl-fans. ha

Im very sorry about your losses, I hope the new year is a much brighter one for you. Merry Xmas to you and your family.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Hostile;3158991 said:
SDogo, I respect your for an anti-call out thread. I respected you anyway though. Don't lurk. I enjoy your posts too much.

Thanks Hos, you know I have a ton of respect for you. It's not that I want to put the keyboard away for a while but that I need to. Out of respect for this board, it's owner, the mods and the members. I have walked a thin line lately and the last thing I ever really want to do is get banned or offend someone. I feel that I need to take and get things in perspective before I say or do something in here or in real life that I cant take back or change.

I cant stay away for long, I enjoy it too much and love this team too much but a few weeks will do me good.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
SDogo;3159047 said:
Thanks Hos, you know I have a ton of respect for you. It's not that I want to put the keyboard away for a while but that I need to. Out of respect for this board, it's owner, the mods and the members. I have walked a thin line lately and the last thing I ever really want to do is get banned or offend someone. I feel that I need to take some personal time before and get things in perspective before I say or do something in here or in real life that I cant take back or change.

I cant stay away for long, I enjoy it too much and love this team too much but a few weeks will do me good.

out of respect for the board - stay.

we all disagree sooner or later. it's how you do it that defines you in the end. take the time you need and i look forward to talking with you when you're ready to post again.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
SDogo;3159047 said:
Thanks Hos, you know I have a ton of respect for you. It's not that I want to put the keyboard away for a while but that I need to. Out of respect for this board, it's owner, the mods and the members. I have walked a thin line lately and the last thing I ever really want to do is get banned or offend someone. I feel that I need to take some personal time before and get things in perspective before I say or do something in here or in real life that I cant take back or change.

I went camping last night so that I could not read this forum.

Hot dogs are the perfect camp food. Easy, tasty, and no dishes. I may go again next week if the forum is driving me nuts.

SDogo

Reaction score
iceberg;3159055 said:
out of respect for the board - stay.

we all disagree sooner or later. it's how you do it that defines you in the end. take the time you need and i look forward to talking with you when you're ready to post again.

I so appreciate it man! You have no idea how much that means.

SDogo

Reaction score
Hostile;3159057 said:
I went camping last night so that I could not read this forum.

Hot dogs are the perfect camp food. Easy, tasty, and no dishes. I may go again next week if the forum is driving me nuts.

I'll be down your way in 2 months to check out that area and see how interested I am about that job I told you about. It may be a chance for me to take my son camping because the weather right now in SC is not exactly camping weather and we just never got a chance to take a weekend this summer.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3159083 said:
SDogo

just take a play out of my book

screw the haters!

dude, the illustrations sucked in that book....

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
iceberg;3159088 said:
dude, the illustrations sucked in that book....

coloring in the lines has always been my weakness

but thanks for ridiculing my disability! heartless

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3159091 said:
coloring in the lines has always been my weakness

but thanks for ridiculing my disability! heartless

im a hater man. it's not my fault i color better than a 3rd grader.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3159108 said:
keep it up

I'm about to stab you with this crayon

you didn't just use the sharpner built into the box did you???

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
SDogo;3159086 said:
I'll be down your way in 2 months to check out that area and see how interested I am about that job I told you about. It may be a chance for me to take my son camping because the weather right now in SC is not exactly camping weather and we just never got a chance to take a weekend this summer.
Oh man, February is the only month not to camp here. Not because of the cold. We have a huge rodeo, the Match Play golf tournament, and the Super Bowl.

Let me know when you check out the Old Pueblo. I will try and meet up with you.

SDogo

Reaction score
Hostile;3159140 said:
Oh man, February is the only month not to camp here. Not because of the cold. We have a huge rodeo, the Match Play golf tournament, and the Super Bowl.

Let me know when you check out the Old Pueblo. I will try and meet up with you.

I was planning on letting you know either way. I was kind of hoping we might get a chance to meet up.