Where don't you have beer stashed? :laugh2:

I can't say without getting banned.

;)

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;3160074 said:
Is a smoke worth walking through two feet of snow? :laugh2:

depends on what's rolled up in the paper. : )

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
SDogo;3158249 said:
Listen, this is not a post to draw attention or make some announcement trying to get a send off. I'm not leaving probably to the dismay of many.

It's really more then anything an apology.

If the last few weeks taught me anything or should of taught me anything it's that life is too short to ruin the things that you enjoy.

Ever since a best friends passed a few weeks ago I have been going around putting a negative spin on everything and looking for a fight. My wife made it pretty clear last week that I needed to stop feeling bad for myself and get on with life. She also made it pretty clear what an ******* I was being.

Listen, that's entirely understandable... when a guy's hurting, sometimes he turns surly... I have had times in my life in the recent past where I was angry about things in my life, and it reflected in my posting to the forums I haunt...

So take your wife's advice, and lighten up on yourself... Bear forgives you, LOL...

If you feel the need to step away for a while, trust your instincts... I once did that on the Cowboys' newsgroup, I banned myself for a coupla months... it can help you decompress a little... but don't set some time frame on it; if you start feeling better in a couple weeks, or a month, or whatever, just jump right back in...

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
iceberg;3158932 said:
i've finally taken hos's advice and put myself on ignore.

Don't do it, man, I might wind up the only one who doesn't have you on ignore... :D