Mollywhopped

jday

Reaction score
For a couple of days now, I've had this feeling. This morning that feeling has only gotten stronger. I realize I could be wrong...should be wrong. No sane man would place a significant wager in this direction, that's for sure.

Not only do I think the six and four Dallas Cowboys will cover the spread against the nine and one Patriots; not only do I suspect the Cowboys will win; I believe the Cowboys are going to Mollywhop the Patriots...embarrass them in their own house against factually the greatest NFL coach in the history of NFL for the first time in over 14 contest at Foxboro Stadium.

And just so the wheels don't fall off on this discussion, let me quickly point out that I'm not saying this is a turning-point...though it could be. I'm not saying the Cowboys are going to the Super Bowl. Heck, I'm not even certain they'll make the playoffs. This roller-coaster ride could go in alot of different directions and speaking from long and vast experience, I do not have high hopes for the rest of the season.

But...

On this Sunday, the Cowboys will prevail and they will do so convincingly.

Dallas Cowboys - 38

Patriots - 17

Blackthorn

Reaction score
I remember my first Mollywhop encounter as well. I was nervous, a little afraid, usure of what to do, it was over quick. That'ts all I could think about afterwards. I became better after the first one and then I started doing the Mollywhopping.

Drink whiskey, Go Dallas!!!

Last edited:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
For a couple of days now, I've had this feeling. This morning that feeling has only gotten stronger. I realize I could be wrong...should be wrong. No sane man would place a significant wager in this direction, that's for sure.

Not only do I think the six and four Dallas Cowboys will cover the spread against the nine and one Patriots; not only do I suspect the Cowboys will win; I believe the Cowboys are going to Mollywhop the Patriots...embarrass them in their own house against factually the greatest NFL coach in the history of NFL for the first time in over 14 contest at Foxboro Stadium.

And just so the wheels don't fall off on this discussion, let me quickly point out that I'm not saying this is a turning-point...though it could be. I'm not saying the Cowboys are going to the Super Bowl. Heck, I'm not even certain they'll make the playoffs. This roller-coaster ride could go in alot of different directions and speaking from long and vast experience, I do not have high hopes for the rest of the season.

But...

Dallas Cowboys - 38

Patriots - 17

I hope you're right. I'd love to see that and it would be the highlight of the year for me.
:thumbup:

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score

But...

Dallas Cowboys - 38

Patriots - 17
I had to look up "Mollywhopped". Whoa, bold prediction there jday.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This would be very surprising, but they do pull one of those games out of their *** every now and then like the Saints win last year. Then they read their press clippings and lose to the Bills or bears. Bottom line, and the ONLY line that matters is getting to, and making serious noise in the playoffs and that means at least getting to the championship game and representing themselves well when they get there...not allowing 300 yards rushing for example...

Aven8

Reaction score
As I said in the thread yesterday, this is the most excited I’ve been for a game in a long time. We will most likely lose but we finally get to play the best. Gonna be fun!

Creeper

Reaction score
I see no reason to believe Dallas can win this game given their head coach and mistake prone performances this year. But I too think they are going to win, precisely because its a game they shouldn't be expected to win. Its just the crazy way of the Dallas Cowboys.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
The anticipation of watching a garbage 1PM game before this one may damn near kill me.

If this isn't the highest viewed regular season football game in the past 5 years, color me surprised.

yimyammer

Reaction score

But...

Dallas Cowboys - 38

Patriots - 17

perhaps but if @GORICO is on board with this prediction, then its time to haul *** to Vegas

lkelly

Reaction score
mollys-game-poster-4305.jpg

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Pats defense is too good and their offense is too risk averse for that kind of blowout.

But I would not at all be surprised if Dallas wins. The -6 is very friendly for the Pats.