Monday NFL Playoff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Memo to Jerrah:

If you want Harbaugh or BB, you better make a move soon before Jeffrey Lurie does...
Laurie would never hire either coach.

He believes in offensive coaches. They haven't had a defensive coach in nearly 30 years.

Bellicheat isn't gonna come to dallas and play Yes Man for jerruh. And jerruh won't relinquish control to a Bellicheat or Andy Reid type.

Maybe Vrabel or Harbaugh though

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
More from BGN Chat.....

Run the ball you amateurs. Go play in the UFL

Jalen is a one read QB

Look on eagles sideline looks like they quit

This like watching a WWE wrestling match and the Eagles are the jobber hired to make the scripted winner look good.

I would love to compare this thread to the Dallas thread. I bet our cynicism is way funnier.

TheHerd

Reaction score
That was a fantastic takedown, and fall on. LOL

It's not really fair that Philadelphia is in the playoffs. They don't have a NFL defense, and I've said it all year, but now it's worse than it was when Philly easily beat Tampa earlier in the year. If I can't play defense they should not be here. They don't even have a coach that knows how to field a competent team.
NFL defense isn’t a playoff requirement, clearly

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
If the Bucs blow us out, this will be the biggest collapse in NFL history

The best team in the nfl in mid November loses their division with a major lead and is blown out by the worst team in the playoffs

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Why would you run on the Eagles when you can just throw into the secondary and run all day.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
We really should probably be rooting for Eagles.

They stand ZERO chance of beating Detroit.

Losing tonight will just give e them better pick, and will gi e their owner motivation to fire all their horrible coaches. We're better off if they get convinced to rerun it next year

Status
Not open for further replies.