Monday NFL Playoff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
The scheme certainly did him no favors, but what kind of scheme does he thrive in?

One that utilizes RPOs and read options heavily with a dominant rushing attack, ie - not a scheme well suited to long term NFL success.

If I’m Philly I start looking for other options.
They literally have no blitz pick-up schemes, Tell me what NFL team doesn’t use hot routes or sight adjustments?
Hurts regressed this year but he’s still a good QB. He needs a rhythm passing game not hero ball.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Wow…..if not for a narrow fortunate win over the Giants, Philly would be looking at 7 straight losses to end their season.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Well. At least the Eagles are getting destroyed. That satisfies me greatly despite our shortcomings.
Eagles finish 1-7... came in with a roar, out with a whimper.

Hurts with 5TDs 5INTs in his last 6 games.

I'll still take Dak over Hurts

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They literally have no blitz pick-up schemes, Tell me what NFL team doesn’t use hot routes or sight adjustments?
Hurts regressed this year but he’s still a good QB. He needs a rhythm passing game not hero ball.

Paying $51 million a year for a rhythm passing QB is effectively NFL suicide.

I’m not going to pretend Dallas will be any better off if they extend Dak for $60 million either.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
I’m actually intrigued with JJ McCarthy if he’s there at 24. Sit him for a year or two.
Yikes. His ceiling is a Cooper Rush at best. I saw a mock draft someone did with taking him 1st round and the grade for that pick in our slot as an F. He is not going to translate very well to the pros.

And Jerry isn't drafting a QB that high. Romo and Dak we stumbled into. Neither were ever supposed to start. Not sure the last QB we drafted who was meant to start. Quincy Carter?

Status
Not open for further replies.