Monday NFL Playoff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
TB 121 rushing
Philly 34

That makes you an offense that is multidimensional and hard to defend or a 1 dimensional team that is easy to shut down.
Just like my favorite team.

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
Jalen Hurts is actually terrible.

Philly is effectively stuck with him now after signing him to that ridiculous extension.
Actually they have an out after next year.

They have an offensive system issue more than a QB problem. He regressed this year but the scheme was just terrible.

Silverz1972

Reaction score
thanks bucs. Made me feel a little better after yesterday. At least philly can’t trash talk us because they looked as trashy as we did.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Could it have worked out any better for SF?

Tampa, Detroit and Green Bay remain.

Wow.

They deserve it. They made moves they needed. We add draft picks.

JayFord

Reaction score
the eagles getting blown out is one of my favorite pastimes

but i cant even enjoy it

Blackspider214

Reaction score
AJ Brown has shown his frustrations with Hurts. Goeddert now. And that is just what we know. Who knows what is going on in the locker room. Seems like a very toxic environment right now across the board. I doubt the players buy into Siriani anymore. But the Eagles owner isn't afraid to make moves as soon as he sees it isn't working. He could easily clean house of the entire coaching staff.

Something we should have done right after losing our 3rd NFC East title game in 3 years.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Actually they have an out after next year.

They have an offensive system issue more than a QB problem. He regressed this year but the scheme was just terrible.

The scheme certainly did him no favors, but what kind of scheme does he thrive in?

One that utilizes RPOs and read options heavily with a dominant rushing attack, ie - not a scheme well suited to long term NFL success.

If I’m Philly I start looking for other options.

Ken

Reaction score
I believe this is where any qb should have been able to get "Garbage stats" if I am doing this right...

Status
Not open for further replies.