Monday NFL Playoff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Allen just may be the most physically gifted QB in the league right now, he has been for the past 3 or so years and u can say interceptions but just look at his performance today. Bigtime lights and bigtime QB play! Gotta love it…
Allen and Jackson. Maybe Lawrence but that's about it...

Elusiv1

Reaction score
I'm having one hell of a time trying to adjust to the off-season already, hang in there fellas and let's still enjoy some football!! What the hell right!! Let's go Billss and definitely let's go Bucs!!

Ken

Reaction score
I just saw an ALMOST PICK. The defender touched the ball....OMGZz

Elusiv1

Reaction score
Mason Rudolph isn't all that bad if you ask me, he's hanging in there.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
The Steelers are completely out manned, playing on the road in a hostile environment, but they hang in there.

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
Sorry but that fan throwing snowballs rather iceballs needs to be ejected. At the least, it should be a penalty on the Bills.

Ken

Reaction score
It's crazy watching this game...how are Pittsburgh able to stay in the game with two turnover against the bills with two of their best defenders hurt?

I was told 24-10 is insurmountable.....

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Got to respect the way the Steelers kept fighting and got back in this game.

Reactions: Ken

zerofill

Reaction score
I'm having one hell of a time trying to adjust to the off-season already, hang in there fellas and let's still enjoy some football!! What the hell right!! Let's go Billss and definitely let's go Bucs!!
Hoping Bucs win... Kinda hope Lions go to the Super Bowl... poor team needs it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.