Monday Night Countdown *Merge*

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
They showed TO's clip where he says the new coach is putting me in better situations..

Then they cut to Key LAUGHING at Parcells :lmao2:

BP was like, I agree with everything he said.

They are using him better.

Classic.

Bryan8284

Reaction score
Tom Jackson has "ONE word" for Dallas

"Roy Williams In Coverage."

Umm

cowboyz

Reaction score
and they even managed to throw roy williams under the bus

it's like the cowboyzone :lmao2:

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Bryan8284;1778070 said:
Tom Jackson has "ONE word" for Dallas

"Roy Williams In Coverage."

Umm

He also said that To hasnt changed because he used "I" or "me" 7 times while answering that question.

Ummm Tom, the question was probably something like "what is the difference in how well you are playing this year from last year". What is he supposd to say?

Douschebag

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
air0208;1778078 said:
He also said that To hasnt changed because he used "I" or "me" 7 times while answering that question.

Ummm Tom, the question was probably something like "what is the difference in how well you are playing this year from last year". What is he supposd to say?

Douschebag
He's supposed to say "We have 52 captains on this team"

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
I'm sorry, to be a top pro athlete, you have to be selfish. Oh some are good at making out like they aren't like Brady, but you know he is as selfish as the next guy.

Favre can talk all he wants about being a team guy but no way he comes back this year if he weren't so close to the records. He is all about his face time.

Romo is selfish to some extent as well.

Athletes are selfish because they have to be in order to be successful.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Ummm why are they even talking about Dallas?

Come on - Talk about Denver !!! Talk about the Titans. Nobody cares about Dallas/NE/GB.

We want news on tonights game.

Seriously, why does Dallas have to be the point of 90% of tv analysts job these days?

Talk about the other teams in the NFL.

I hate this publicity. It makes me itch. I just wish the media would ignore Dallas and let the team go about it's business.

Mansta54

Reaction score
Key is a complete idiot. He hates on TO and the Boyz bigtime. It's hard to even listen to him.. Dudes a joke!!!!

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
As soon as Tom Jackson said something about RW i laughed and thought of CowboysZone

Woods

Reaction score
Dallas;1778087 said:
Ummm why are they even talking about Dallas?

Come on - Talk about Denver !!! Talk about the Titans. Nobody cares about Dallas/NE/GB.

We want news on tonights game.

Seriously, why does Dallas have to be the point of 90% of tv analysts job these days?

Talk about the other teams in the NFL.

I hate this publicity. It makes me itch. I just wish the media would ignore Dallas and let the team go about it's business.

Still (and always) America's Team. :D

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
I am waiting for the Emmitt bashing thread...

every monday night, like clock work

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;1778086 said:
I'm sorry, to be a top pro athlete, you have to be selfish. Oh some are good at making out like they aren't like Brady, but you know he is as selfish as the next guy.

Favre can talk all he wants about being a team guy but no way he comes back this year if he weren't so close to the records. He is all about his face time.

Romo is selfish to some extent as well.

Athletes are selfish because they have to be in order to be successful.
It's much much better to have a false showing of humility. That way the media will fawn all over you. (i.e the Patriots)

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
That was uncomfortable. I actually felt kind of sorry for Parcells. :(

But the whole Key-Parcells thing is ridiculous. Keyshawn is going to defend him no matter what. (As in saying that T.O. wasn't really better this year, he just wasn't dropping the ball now.)

I don't get it. Parcells is a big boy. And he's a billion times the commentator, personality, and football mind that Keyshawn is. Why do they think they need Key there as his personal protector?

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CanadianCowboysFan;1778086 said:
I'm sorry, to be a top pro athlete, you have to be selfish.........Athletes are selfish because they have to be in order to be successful.

This mentality is EXACTLY what is ruining professional sports these days.

OK - carry on.

BEMYDADJERRY

Reaction score
He Down Played T.O'S Work Yesterday Due To Springs Having Mental Breakdown Issues With His Dad's Hopitalized Problems.....

Come On Man.....

how f**kin awesome would it be if we made it to the big dance and just wipe the snot out belicheat ......

i would give anything for that.....

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
I like BP's response, "I agree with everything he said, he is playing better and better utilized".

SportsAnalyzer

Reaction score
Parcells just looks foolish right now and he should feel like a IDIOT because I never understood what he was trying to accomplish last season by not USING T.O. the way he should have last season. By not doing that he DESTROYED the cowboys chances of winning the Division last year. Like T.O. said-"If you use me the right way it opens up things for everyone else on the field"

Can't believe Bill wasn't smart enough to know that last season