Monday Night Countdown *Merge*

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
Artie Lange;1778235 said:
I want to congratulate BSPN for turning what once was a fairly entertaining show into an infomercial for BORING.
What a nice collection of bitter and broken cigar store indians they have on hand to educate us about the gridiron.
Gone are "Jacked Up!","Playmakers" and good football talk.
I gotta give it to them,they have managed to make a football show seem like a C-SPAN production.
I just heard one of their "expert" analyst say that he is jealous of Randy Moss because of the way he is playing and the QB he has.
I think said "analyst" is jealous of anybody who is still drawing a paycheck from the NFL.

Yes. Unbelievable how Randy Moss has become the poster boy for wide receivers. Last year Tom Jackson couldn't stand the sight of him. How soon we forget. But TO will carry his mistakes to his grave.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Ok so he sucks at broadcasting, does this mean until ESPN fires him, we have to have a weekly thread on it?

He sucks, we know it, the world knows it. Obviously someone at ESPN hasn't told Emmitt.

Oh well too bad, put it on mute when he starts talking and move on.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
pretty much dozin

also, Steve Young said that being a QB isn't just about throwing the ball

uh, yes it is Stevie, what you meant is that being a QB isn't just about having the strongest arm

dozin_theknick

Reaction score
I understand what he said, yes they are both mobile, but one of them can throw the ball with touch and accuracy. Hint, it's not Young.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Sportsbabe;1778254 said:
Yes. Unbelievable how Randy Moss has become the poster boy for wide receivers. Last year Tom Jackson couldn't stand the sight of him. How soon we forget. But to will carry his mistakes to his grave.

True, last year he was a quitter who was a bad boy, now he is a great teammate who is intelligent and is unstoppable.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
air0208;1778078 said:
He also said that To hasnt changed because he used "I" or "me" 7 times while answering that question.

Ummm Tom, the question was probably something like "what is the difference in how well you are playing this year from last year". What is he supposd to say?

Douschebag

Maybe TO should have spoken about himself as a thrid person :lmao:

"Well you know... because... they are using TO mo better than they did last year when using TO"

burmafrd

Reaction score
Actually if you replaced Jackson and Key with intelligent people it would work quite well. I despise most of the so called Modern ESPN BS since its all flash and no substance. I learned more at BPs press conferences then in just about anything BSPN has aired.