Monday Night Countdown *Merge*

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Sarge;1778139 said:
This mentality is EXACTLY what is ruining professional sports these days.

OK - carry on.
when it comes to money definetly. look at that joke who just signed a 275 million dollar contract with the yankees

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
Mansta54;1778089 said:
Key is a complete idiot. He hates on TO and the Boyz bigtime. It's hard to even listen to him.. Dudes a joke!!!!

Keyshawn can kiss off. He is a pathetic (but fine) human being. Jealousy gets you nowhere.:starspin :star: :starspin

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;1778134 said:
That was uncomfortable. I actually felt kind of sorry for Parcells. :(

But the whole Key-Parcells thing is ridiculous. Keyshawn is going to defend him no matter what. (As in saying that T.O. wasn't really better this year, he just wasn't dropping the ball now.)

I don't get it. Parcells is a big boy. And he's a billion times the commentator, personality, and football mind that Keyshawn is. Why do they think they need Key there as his personal protector?

It's unreal. Key looks like a fool, but ESPN had to sign off on it. Notice the close up?

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
bigbadroy;1778171 said:
when it comes to money definetly. look at that joke who just signed a 275 million dollar contract with the yankees

The jokes on the Yankees. A-Rod is just getting paid. Can't blame a brother for doing that.

I don't care how good you are. Nobody is worth that amount of money. That is pure inanity on Steinbreners part.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
SportsAnalyzer;1778162 said:
Parcells just looks foolish right now and he should feel like a IDIOT because I never understood what he was trying to accomplish last season by not USING T.O. the way he should have last season. By not doing that he DESTROYED the cowboys chances of winning the Division last year. Like T.O. said-"If you use me the right way it opens up things for everyone else on the field"

Can't believe Bill wasn't smart enough to know that last season

Was it that he wasn't using owens the right way or was he keeping things simple for his first season QB? ;)

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Last year Owens would have dropped two of those TDs ;)

We are using him better this year, no doubt. He is also playing better, running better routes and not dropping as much.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
It's to the point now that you are just rooting for him to do better. Kinda like that movie Rudy.

Come on Mitt- Come on !!

Lifetimeboyzfan

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;1778208 said:
Last year Owens would have dropped two of those TDs ;)

We are using him better this year, no doubt. He is also playing better, running better routes and not dropping as much.

Or at all! Dude is en fuego!!!

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
Hes much more bearable now. Hes also improving slowly.

You shouldn't be so hard on emmitt, everyone on live broadcasts fumbles once in a while. John clayton once did an entire report with snot coming out of his nose. Keyshawn once saw his career get cut short on live tv during draft coverage. Bradshaw once did a show with his zipper open.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
That was funny re the zipper on Letterman.

As for Emmitt, anyone that talks in public knows that you are going to flub. It happens.

MetalHead

Benched
Reaction score
I want to congratulate BSPN for turning what once was a fairly entertaining show into an infomercial for BORING.
What a nice collection of bitter and broken cigar store indians they have on hand to educate us about the gridiron.
Gone are "Jacked Up!","Playmakers" and good football talk.
I gotta give it to them,they have managed to make a football show seem like a C-SPAN production.
I just heard one of their "expert" analyst say that he is jealous of Randy Moss because of the way he is playing and the QB he has.
I think said "analyst" is jealous of anybody who is still drawing a paycheck from the NFL.

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
Keyshawn opened his mouth and put to rest the doubt about his ignorance (once again). He said there is no difference between Vince Young and Tony Romo. 2 guys who run around and throw the football. Hater!!!!! LOL.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
i think he was comparing the mobility of the two and mentioned that Tony had veteran receivers etc.