Monday Night Football games thread

Sydla

Reaction score
The Eagles have 272 yards of offense in the half. Yowsers.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
As good as our defense is, our offense can't afford to go into slumps when playing teams like the Eagles. Not saying that their offense will be able to light our defense up like they are doing to the Vikings. But, still we can't win games by relying on the defense to do all of the work, If the offense is going to decide to get too conservative.

Adiba1977

Reaction score
Gotta score 30 plus to beat eagles. We can’t do that. You not gonna shut them down.

Swagger

Reaction score
Bills completely smashing the Titans. Thankfully they are in the AFC!
Lovely throw by Cousins but it won't show up on the stat sheet. He can't catch his own pass.

Pentagruel

Reaction score
Eagles look awesome. Must be nice when your GM actually makes a dignified effort to make the roster better during the off-season.

Howie has been a poor drafter overall (though recently I feel like he’s done better) but he has been a beast in free agency and trades. Specifically trading away their terrible players they somehow keep getting insane hauls from. I still can’t believe they got a 1st for Sam Bradford.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Howie has been a poor drafter overall (though recently I feel like he’s done better) but he has been a beast in free agency and trades. Specifically trading away their terrible players they somehow keep getting insane hauls from. I still can’t believe they got a 1st for Sam Bradford.
Howie has a Championship.

We don't participate in the Drafting Bowl. The Rams don't draft at all lol.