Yes I do.Remember when Kyle Pitts was in the draft and everyone thought he'd be the next great TE?
And yet they shut down the Ravens who had heir way with our defenseSaints defense makes ours look not so bad.
Tyler Shoughs is putting up Dak numbers with less weapons. Dude isnt the issue for the saints. Hes played good enough for them to be better than their record. He did everything he could last week to beat the raiders. 4 tds .The Saints need to find a better QB.
He is playing okay but he is already getting up there in age. By the time the game slows down for him, he probably won’t warrant a big contract.Tyler Shoughs is putting up Dak numbers with less weapons. Dude isnt the issue for the saints. Hes played good enough for them to be better than their record. He did everything he could last week to beat the raiders. 4 tds .
He’s completing 70% of his passes and he aint ain’t checking down
he’s 27. QBs enter their prime at age 30. And QBs nowadays play into their late 30’s. He could easily carve out a another 7 years at good production.He is playing okay but he is already getting up there in age. By the time the game slows down for him, he probably won’t warrant a big contract.
If I were Kellen, I wouldn’t hitch my coaching career on him. I would find a younger guy with a higher ceiling. The 2027 draft might be the time if they have a high pick.
They are good. Cooper Rush is bad.The Falcons might be good.
Roger Staubach rookie year he was 27.He is playing okay but he is already getting up there in age. By the time the game slows down for him, he probably won’t warrant a big contract.
If I were Kellen, I wouldn’t hitch my coaching career on him. I would find a younger guy with a higher ceiling. The 2027 draft might be the time if they have a high pick.
