Monday Night Football Saints vs Falcons

Tyler Shoughs is putting up Dak numbers with less weapons. Dude isnt the issue for the saints. Hes played good enough for them to be better than their record. He did everything he could last week to beat the raiders. 4 tds .

He’s completing 70% of his passes and he aint ain’t checking down
He is playing okay but he is already getting up there in age. By the time the game slows down for him, he probably won’t warrant a big contract.

If I were Kellen, I wouldn’t hitch my coaching career on him. I would find a younger guy with a higher ceiling. The 2027 draft might be the time if they have a high pick.
 
He is playing okay but he is already getting up there in age. By the time the game slows down for him, he probably won’t warrant a big contract.

If I were Kellen, I wouldn’t hitch my coaching career on him. I would find a younger guy with a higher ceiling. The 2027 draft might be the time if they have a high pick.
he’s 27. QBs enter their prime at age 30. And QBs nowadays play into their late 30’s. He could easily carve out a another 7 years at good production.

I saw the game against Baltimore and Oakland and I saw a poised qb who was playing really great. Saints issue is their defense
 
He is playing okay but he is already getting up there in age. By the time the game slows down for him, he probably won’t warrant a big contract.

If I were Kellen, I wouldn’t hitch my coaching career on him. I would find a younger guy with a higher ceiling. The 2027 draft might be the time if they have a high pick.
Roger Staubach rookie year he was 27.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
476,178
Messages
14,671,151
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top