Monday Night Football : Seahawks at Giants

fivetwos

Reaction score
One of the downfalls of overachieving with a team in year one….they thought they were going to the SB in year two.

They are screwed in this division but probably be in a position to grab a QB in the draft.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I would have either taken Jones out of this one or let him run QB draws until they stop it. He's taking much more abuse in the pocket than he would running with the ball.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I always thought Pete Carroll was a good coach. Seattle always seems competitive.

ShortRound

Reaction score
LOL Jones does not even look up. Looks like a dad pissed off at his kid and walks away to avoid making the situation worse and the kid is too scared to look up.
Lol such an awkward situation for everyone, That locker room has got to be tense

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
So your ok with our 40 mil QB and the talent around him being compared to Geno and his supporting cast?
Seattle looks pretty good to me and is going to be 3-1, just like we are. And the Seahawks QB signed a three-year, $105 million contract this offseason that included him receiving $52 million this year.

I think they are a step behind us, Philly and San Fran, but it doesn't look like a huge step tonight.

mardwin

Reaction score
Jokes aside, as much as I enjoy watching New York’s demise in real time, I’m starting to worry they’re going to wind up getting the 1st Overall Pick and getting Caleb Williams lol.
#1 pick goes to the bears but giants getting Marvin Harrison Jr.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
30 points from Seattle's defence! Assuming the Seahawks don't blow it, i am going to win!! I'm going to be 3-1 with a comeback win.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They have 28 points. I need one more fumble or pick to win. Or another sack might do it. I'm only down by 1.42 points in that league.
In one league, I needed Waller to get 3 points. Had to sweat that one out until the last 5 freaking minutes of the game. In two other leagues, I needed Walker not to go nuts. That first apparent TD run was horrifying until it was called back.