Monday Night Football : Seahawks at Giants

RonnieT24

Reaction score
The Giants were really smart in giving Danny INT all that money.
I am almost as happy that they re-signed him as I was when the Eagles re-signed Wentz. But then the Eagles went and dumped THEIR mistake. Hopefully the Giants aren't as smart.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
That was even before the pick six, and almost never do I make such posts, but he is already on a different level.

Doesn’t bother me to say since we never had a shot at him.
You remember how I felt about him pre draft… I think he was the best player in that draft. If he would’ve lasted much longer, I would have been advocating a big trade up for him. I thought that he will be a difference maker on defense and certainly worth what it would take to have moved up.

I despised watching him going to Seattle.

Oh well…

fivetwos

Reaction score
You remember how I felt about him pre draft… I think he was the best player in that draft. If he would’ve lasted much longer, I would have been advocating a big trade up for him. I thought that he will be a difference maker on defense and certainly worth what it would take to have moved up.

I despised watching him going to Seattle.

Oh well…
I think that pick was part of the Wilson trade. Too lazy to check lol.

I didn’t know much about him but I’ve seen way too many Jeff Okudahs in my day to have been excited about him. We couldn’t realistically go into the top five for a corner either way.

I mean, but wow….his physical-ness, if that’s a word, is off the charts for a corner with elite ball skills. It’s usually business decisions for those types.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score

I didn’t know much about him but I’ve seen way too many Jeff Okudahs in my day to have been excited about him. We couldn’t realistically go into the top five for a corner either way.

I mean, but wow….his physical-ness, if that’s a word, is off the charts for a corner with elite ball skills. It’s usually business decisions for those types.
Normally I agree except for him I would have. He would have been worth it IMO. But yeah, I don’t think a franchise would have done that but I would have… and I was saying that before the draft. I talked in multiple threads that I thought he’d be the best player in the draft.

Water under the bridge now but I’ll end up feeling about Witherspoon the same way I feel when people mention Aaron Donald.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score

And yeah, his physical play, his instincts and his aggression are all in the upper tier for corners. He’s rare.

Watching his college tape, he was reacting so immediately that I wondered if he knew the play that was coming. Then, I realized all the plays are like that, so he couldn’t have just been guessing right. It is uncanny how fast he reacts.

What a great corner.

Flamma

Reaction score
I am almost as happy that they re-signed him as I was when the Eagles re-signed Wentz. But then the Eagles went and dumped THEIR mistake. Hopefully the Giants aren't as smart.
They can dump him after next year with a relatively low dead cap. But the Giants offensive line was nothing short of disgraceful. It seemed like they quit after the pick 6. But hey, I won the 10 bucks back that I lost on the KC game. So it's all good.

fivetwos

Reaction score
And yeah, his physical play, his instincts and his aggression are all in the upper tier for corners. He’s rare.

Watching his college tape, he was reacting so immediately that I wondered if he knew the play that was coming. Then, I realized all the plays are like that, so he couldn’t have just been guessing right. It is uncanny how fast he reacts.

What a great corner.
What I hope we don’t see with him is his aggressive physical play leading to injuries, and prove why many corners make those business decisions.

As far as possibly getting him, he was so far away it doesn’t matter. If he was on the board and we passed Id have never posted a word about the guy lol.