Monday night football thread

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The thing is, Wilson is mobile, like Cam, and Eli is not. So how does our D adjust the game plan to counter that. What did they learn from that first game and the 2nd game to make any adjustments.

JDSmith

Reaction score
The thing is, Wilson is mobile, like Cam, and Eli is not. So how does our D adjust the game plan to counter that. What did they learn from that first game and the 2nd game to make any adjustments.

He's mobile, but he was sacked 6 times last week. We just need to contain the edges IMO.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
We're gonna ******* smoke Seattle.

If Trubisky is taking off like a chicken with his head cut off, Zeke and Dak are gonna shred on the game field

(Yes, it isn't lost on me that we need a QB who can pass the ball effectively)

Reaction score
So often accuracy issues are footwork issues.
Yep .

When his footwork is right and with proper follow through, Dak throws a really nice ball.

But when his footwrok is all over the place, his tosses are all over the place. Kinda like my golf swing. Lol

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Looked like Dak running
Ick. I thought the opposite, Jazzy. He looked like Wentz when Wentz would decide to run the ball

Trubisky, I'll give props to for finding the extra yards, but it looked ugly (imo). He was asking to get his head rung

bark

Reaction score
Seattle's D is a shell of it's former self

No D. No OL. They do have an elite QB. But that's it. Reminds of Romo's Cowboys...
We should be able to move the ball on this bunch