Monday night football thread

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
Give me 3 over 4 any day and I like 4
What I said applies to everyone, not only Wilson .. I mentioned his name because they are doing it for him now.

Since you mentioned it, I actually don't rate Wilson, a good QB at best who was at the right spot at the right time with a dominant defense. Once that defense is gone, and the team is on his shoulder, where did they go?

He is better that Dak at this point though

:cool:

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
I like that Witten makes short comments,

concise and to the point. Not a lot of talking needed .

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Khalil is a monster .

Raiders **** up.
Definitely a franchise altering move. Trubisky has been meh, but he doesn't have to be great with that defense on the other side. It took a monster effort by a HOFer to beat them last week.

clff15701

Reaction score
The bears don’t run the football and their QB turned the ball over twice. If we play the same game plan as this week and get Dak running the holes should open for Zeke. Good game from our OL and it should be enough.

Fontaine

Reaction score
I think we beat the Hawks. Expecting another big day for the defence after seeing that o-line.

clff15701

Reaction score
If you look at the two teams we should win in Seattle. Zeke and the O-line are getting close. We knew the giants and panthers would present a challenge to our running game. We should get it going this week.