Monday night football thread

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
expecting seattle to be really fired up next week and use dallas to try to the get the season back on track

erod

Reaction score
Wiitten just said Carroll has drafted well.

OMG

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
How annoying when the media adores a player they get so ridiculous defending him/her or making excuses. So now Russel Wilson is alone, has no help, coaching is bad .. blah blah blah ... They guy single-handedly lost the game for Seatle, enough of these lame excuses.
When they win, oh look a that Russel Wilson, he led his team to win, he did this, he did that .. .... You can't have it both ways

:cool:

crashintonickdm

Reaction score
How annoying when the media adores a player they get so ridiculous defending him/her or making excuses. So now Russel Wilson is alone, has no help, coaching is bad .. blah blah blah ... They guy single-handedly lost the game for Seatle, enough of these lame excuses.
When they win, oh look a that Russel Wilson, he led his team to win, he did this, he did that .. .... You can't have it both ways

:cool:

Give me 3 over 4 any day and I like 4

Beaker42

Reaction score
Looks like a cool place. Definitely on my radar of places to visit (Chicago).
Don’t go south of McCormick Place unless you’re packing. The Museum of Science and Industry is south of McCormick and is awesome. Shedd Aquarium and Adler Planetarium and Field Museum are all right next to Soldier Field. Wrigley for a Day game can’t be beat. Great city to visit, then great to leave LOL.