Monday night game thread Rams and 49ers

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Imagine , if San Francisco didn’t drop the interception from Stafford in last year’s playoff game

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Then I'd have to watch SF in another Super Bowl game in my lifetime and it'd be miserable for me.

Cincy/LAR was way better for my mental health.
Yeah, I wouldn’t like it either. just maybe Cincinnati win that game.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Then I'd have to watch SF in another Super Bowl game in my lifetime and it'd be miserable for me.

Cincy/LAR was way better for my mental health.
My point is we can beat the Rams. Pressure and Stafford will , put up , I NT

ShortRound

Reaction score
I’m glad Stanford got one. I lived in Michigan for a few years. But I always thought Romo was our version of Stafford so that sucked if that makes any sense lol.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I’m glad Stanford got one. I lived in Michigan for a few years. But I always thought Romo was our version of Stafford so that sucked if that makes any sense lol.
I’ve always like Stafford. He just has a good demeanor

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Troy Aikman, Joe Buck. Sorry I can’t handle watching half the screen when I’m trying to watch football. You can keep the Peyton brothers

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dilemma on who to root for.
I hate SF, but starting to hate the Rams also.

My gut says root for SF as if they win both these teams are at 2-2, keeps us one game ahead. For any tie breakers.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dilemma on who to root for.
I hate SF, but starting to hate the Rams also.

My gut says root for SF as if they win both these teams are at 2-2, keeps us one game ahead. For any tie breakers.
I can live with that. Lol

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
49ers. I really don’t think it makes a difference. We have to take care of our own business. Some people want the Rams to win so they don’t come and beat up on us after a loss. I say let them lose to in a row

I was going for the niners as well. I really like Bosa.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I imagine a lot of cowboy fans don’t like either of these teams and they’re probably not gonna watch the game

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I imagine a lot of cowboy fans don’t like either of these teams and they’re probably not gonna watch the game

I don’t like either team but will watch.
I watched parts of the GB TB game as well. NE GB yeah watched some of those hated teams as well.

Now Sunday morning, it is NYG GB game. Dang. I hate rooting for GB. But I won’t be entirely upset if NYG wins.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I never post during a Cowboys game. I thought it would be different tonight. I think it goes to show people don’t really watch football only the team they like. Love the game go cowboys

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Time to watch some film. Let’s see what we’re going to go up against next week. Rams may be too much for our anemic offense to handle. Hopefully we can get some kind of ball rolling.