Monday night game thread Rams and 49ers

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don’t like either team but will watch.
I watched parts of the GB TB game as well. NE GB yeah watched some of those hated teams as well.

Now Sunday morning, it is NYG GB game. Dang. I hate rooting for GB. But I won’t be entirely upset if NYG wins.
People with the most to say. Watch the least amount of games. . Love the forum

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I imagine a lot of cowboy fans don’t like either of these teams and they’re probably not gonna watch the game

I'm watching because it's Monday Night Football and I wouldn't watch The Voice or The Bachelor even if there wasn't football.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The bad thing about MNF …. Buck and Aikman
The good thing about MNF …. We don’t get them for our Sunday games ……
I don’t mind Troy as much as I used to. He seems to get better as it gets older he doesn’t , HAte us as much

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm watching because it's Monday Night Football and I wouldn't watch The Voice or The Bachelor even if there wasn't football.
Yeah for sure. I’d have to watch the history channel, or how it’s made lol

reddyuta

Reaction score
yeah this offense is complete kryptonite for our D which doesnt defend the edges with runs and short passes,our safeties will have to make a lot of plays.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The bad thing about MNF …. Buck and Aikman
The good thing about MNF …. We don’t get them for our Sunday games ……

I switch back and forth between them and the Mannings, just to break things up.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Time to watch some film. Let’s see what we’re going to go up against next week. Rams may be too much for our anemic offense to handle. Hopefully we can get some kind of ball rolling.
I know those rams are all powerful. I imagine they will win their next 13 in a row.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I switch back and forth between them and the Mannings, just to break things up.
I absolutely LOVE the Mannings. They are funny, smart and just entertaining. I really dont like Buck at all.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
We’ll need Pollard to break for a run like that. Seems like the Rams run D may have some holes we can exploit.

49ers tend to play the Rams well though…

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Who we pulling for in this game?
When we play a team the following week, I usually want them to win because good teams tend to not lose 2 weeks in a row. Does it really matter probably not… but it is what I’ve done for years.

Now if it is a division rival, I won’t pull for them to win because… well, I never want them to win.