Video: Moon Hoax; "The Apollo Moon Landings Special" With Scott Henderson and Marcus Allen

timb2

Reaction score
:facepalm: The only person responsible for wasting/losing eight minutes and 47 seconds of my life is me. :banghead:
That is not the correct answer. Why do they have to film on the far side of the spaceship vs at the window like they say they are doing?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That is not the correct answer. Why do they have to film on the far side of the spaceship vs at the window like they say they are doing?
The entire video is based 100% in theory only. The camera's positioning within the cabin is relevant only for the context of the theory. Both the astronauts' and mission control's conversations (plural) throughout the video are relevant only for the context of the theory.

timb2

Reaction score
The entire video is based 100% in theory only. The camera's positioning within the cabin is relevant only for the context of the theory. Both the astronauts' and mission control's conversations (plural) throughout the video are relevant only for the context of the theory.
But a 3 days difference 1 day closer to Earth than 3rd day closer to the Moon Also have to act like the Earth is different by having a hazy film on the window that they peel off, and shoot from the far side of the ship at the window. Nooooo something doesn't look right here.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
But a 3 days difference 1 day closer to Earth than 3rd day closer to the Moon Also have to act like the Earth is different by having a hazy film on the window that they peel off, and shoot from the far side of the ship at the window. Nooooo something doesn't look right here.
My advice? For this subject matter I recommend not taking seriously any conclusions made as logical interpretation of visual or audio 'evidence'.

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
I've got a friend who retired from the Air Force and now spends all his time watching youtube conspiracy videos. He believes all of them. The fake moon landing, JFK, 911 perpetrated by our government, chemtrails, all of them. He's convinced the California drought was some kind of weather control by our government. I quit arguing a while back and now just nod along.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
There is no reason to even attempt to change minds. There is a mental disorder that makes people susceptible to believing conspiracy theories, Illusory Pattern Perception.
There are some, "Flat Earthers" especially, who seem to me to only take that stance on the off chance they turn out to be right. These are people who are never mistaken for intelligent people, and taking such an extreme position would make them feel brilliant, if their position turned out to be the correct one, and 99.9999% of the world was wrong. Sadly, they don't pick their battles well, and have no clue how incredibly foolish they're proving themselves to be.

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
There are some, "Flat Earthers" especially, who seem to me to only take that stance on the off chance they turn out to be right. These are people who are never mistaken for intelligent people, and taking such an extreme position would make them feel brilliant, if their position turned out to be the correct one, and 99.9999% of the world was wrong. Sadly, they don't pick their battles well, and have no clue how incredibly foolish they're proving themselves to be.
I've always wondered about those people. If you thought the Earth was flat and science was lying to you, wouldn't you make it point to travel to the edge to prove them wrong? I haven't looked at their theories enough to know how they deal with that.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
I've always wondered about those people. If you thought the Earth was flat and science was lying to you, wouldn't you make it point to travel to the edge to prove them wrong? I haven't looked at their theories enough to know how they deal with that.
Exactly. How do they explain all the people that have circumnavigated the world, sailing, flying, etc.?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Exactly. How do they explain all the people that have circumnavigated the world, sailing, flying, etc.?
You wanna see some really idiotic people. Check out some of this guy's videos.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
You wanna see some really idiotic people. Check out some of this guy's videos.

We have very powerful telescopes, all they have to do is go to the top of a tall building on a clear day and look and see buildings, trees, people etc from hundreds of miles way if it were indeed flat. On clear days, if the earth was flat you should be able to see Europe, or at least England from the east coast, or from California, be able to see Hawaii, there's nothing to block the view.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We have very powerful telescopes, all they have to do is go to the top of a tall building on a clear day and look and see buildings, trees, people etc from hundreds of miles way if it were indeed flat. On clear days, if the earth was flat you should be able to see Europe, or at least England from the east coast, or from California, be able to see Hawaii, there's nothing to block the view.
Some people just prefer to make up their own logic and ignore the "sheep".

blindzebra

Reaction score
Proves nothing, the telescope is rigged.:thumbup:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I've seen/heard alot of Moon landing topics with experts thru the years. This is superb.

You conspiracy theorists are a hoot. I know they are exciting and tantalizing but only the mentally ill would believe this one. I know, the earth is flat too right?