Video: Moon Hoax; "The Apollo Moon Landings Special" With Scott Henderson and Marcus Allen

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hear that Tahiti is a magical place.

I go there often in my dreams, and have beautiful Tahitian girls wait on me both day and night in whatever way I choose. That is, since I can no longer teleport.

I’ve actually never been to Tahiti, but I’m told it is a noticeably better experience than Hawaii.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
I hear that Tahiti is a magical place.
6N1jN8N.gif
:lmao2:

Kevinicus

Reaction score
We've been enjoying it. I'm curious as to where this happens in relation to the snap.

I can only assume that it is another reality in which Thor went for the head the first time. Otherwise it doesn't make sense (not that Endgame does). It is a year after Thanos attacked in IW.

maxdogg

Reaction score
Man! Where the hell is @maxdogg ?,,,he'd posted up something similar, yet of superlative supersedance as compared to the O.P'S inquiry into the deviceve battlelines of beliefs a season or so back,as I recall, & he seemingly held fast in the trenches of the Hoax forces o_O
I think they may have went but if they did its a lot closer than they say. p.s. Melon your such a prick :laugh:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They may have went but why does nasa post crap like this.
they keep the conspiracy going.

That was so annoying, I could only get halfway through it. Once again, I have to ask; If we never went to the moon, don't these people think countries like Russia, China, and Japan would've happily called us out on it? They all had the capability to see what was happening, and they were certainly watching.