Moore and Dak hinder this team on offense

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
The play calling, designs and executions take way too long to develop. Double reverses and stupid fakes that set up 4 second screen passes are terrible calls and designs. Just look at the difference between how TB played. It's pathetic and this team will go nowhere.

Frozen700

Reaction score
A lot of people tried to explain the Dak part to many for years.

Unfortunately we got chased out of here with pitchforks. Told we don't watch football, trolls, eagles fans, should be banned, stats thrown I'm our face, ect.

Dude is not elite. He's the guy you want on a stacked team, that can uplift him, and a team he doesn't have to do to much.

We paid him like Mahomes or Allen. Or even if he's like Herbert. Those guys he's not. He won't put you on his back

Big_D

Reaction score
You’re running the ball and having ‘a little’ success then 2 garbage trick plays? I’m not seeing anything from Moore that makes him worth keeping around. Just another crap decision by Jerry at this point. We need an experienced OC.

tm1119

Reaction score
Hinder it so much that they were the #1 offense in the league last year…when you continuously lose talent and only add thru the draft the roster will eventually get to a point of no repair. That’s where we are

Redline360

Reaction score
While I hated the Dak signing(not worth it but I understand thats the market) he's what he is. An above average quarterback that won't lift players up around him however good enough to win it all with the right supporting cast.

Nothing wrong with this approach as long as the owners accept it and plan around it. Like most teams. Jerry and co think prescott is a mahomes or Brady out there.

Now to KM...never liked him from day one and still stand by it. You can have all those number one offensive state chasing bs numbers. He's fn terrible

Adreme

Reaction score

Unfortunately we got chased out of here with pitchforks. Told we don't watch football, trolls, eagles fans, should be banned, stats thrown I'm our face, ect.

Dude is not elite. He's the guy you want on a stacked team, that can uplift him, and a team he doesn't have to do to much.

We paid him like Mahomes or Allen. Or even if he's like Herbert. Those guys he's not. He won't put you on his back

Mahomes, Allen, and Herbert all have stacked teams. You do not compete for a SB without a stacked team. The Chiefs lost a top 3 WR and replaced him with 2 very good WRs and kept their OLine at an elite level. Look at the OLine and weapons for the 3 QBs you mentioned and can you really say that they are not better than Dallas? Obviously the QBs are as well but you do not win in the NFL without a good QB and talent around him because a good QB and nothing else gets you nowhere.

dwreck27

Reaction score
Dak isn’t mahommes, Brady, or even Herbert

dude could win a super bowl but like others have said he needed a strong team around him

last night reminded me so much before we traded a 1st round pick for Cooper and the narrative was that dak just needed a #1 wide out and he would be elite… what do ya know get rid of Cooper and dak returns to looking absolutely awful

Silver N Blue

Reaction score

Right there with ya bud.

Gaede

Reaction score
While I hated the Dak signing(not worth it but I understand thats the market) he's what he is. An above average quarterback that won't lift players up around him however good enough to win it all with the right supporting cast.

Nothing wrong with this approach as long as the owners accept it and plan around it. Like most teams. Jerry and co think prescott is a mahomes or Brady out there.

Now to KM...never liked him from day one and still stand by it. You can have all those number one offensive state chasing bs numbers. He's fn terrible

Exactly right. People around here act like Dak is Baker Mayfield, while the front office acts like he's Pat Mahomes.

Reality is Dark is a decent QB who needs help. Especially since his ankle injury. Why the team decided to make the talent around him worse, not better, is anybody's guess.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score

Excellent post. Jerry thinks Daks paycheck is a reflection of his talent....but it is not. It is a reflection of the market at the time of signing. As the architect of this franchise....you decided to pay to retain him....but it is your JOB to recognize who he is and who he isn't. Jerry has NEVER accepted this. He has always operated that a player should play to his paycheck. That is business. BUT....that is not the business of SPORTS. It simply does not work that way. He has been around long enough to know this...but he refuses to accept it. Which is why Zeke on one leg was force fed the ball last year....it was to ensure Jerry was getting his money's worth. We think this about winning....but for those that have followed and studied Jerry since he bought this team....this has been and always is personal for Jerry Jones.

Ren

Reaction score
pick any QB and OC combo ever and put them behind this line and watch the same train wreck happen. Not a fan either of either guy but when your offseason moves are so bad you have people speculating whether or not you're doing it on purpose you have a problem. The bargain bin OL and WRs are a much bigger problems but our biggest is a FO that thought we would be ok with either

Last edited:

Cmac

Reaction score
Name me one game KMoore has outcoached the opposing coaching staff......please! While many are upset that Zeke, Dak, Amari, DLawrence have gotten paid.....KMoore is "stealing" money and accolades, just the same for the production rendered.

Redline360

Reaction score
Excellent post. Jerry thinks Daks paycheck is a reflection of his talent....but it is not. It is a reflection of the market at the time of signing. As the architect of this franchise....you decided to pay to retain him....but it is your JOB to recognize who he is and who he isn't. Jerry has NEVER accepted this. He has always operated that a player should play to his paycheck. That is business. BUT....that is not the business of SPORTS. It simply does not work that way. He has been around long enough to know this...but he refuses to accept it. Which is why Zeke on one leg was force fed the ball last year....it was to ensure Jerry was getting his money's worth. We think this about winning....but for those that have followed and studied Jerry since he bought this team....this has been and always is personal for Jerry Jones.

Even Mahomes, Allen, Brady and etc can't do it alone. They need supporting cast like anyone else however they have proven to take over games, put the game on their shoulders, and lift those up around them. What separates elite vs good quarterbacks.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Jerry and Stephen hinder the team.

They CHOSE to run out that OL last night. They CHOSE that gaffe of WRs.

The Jones PR machine distracts fans from the obvious truth until it smacks them right in the face on game day.

tm1119

Reaction score
This is a meaningless stat skewed in large part due to the wins against horrible teams they faced in their own division. 6 of the 17 games last season were against our own division that was the worst in the league.

Also the #1 offense in 2019. Being the #1 offense 2 out of 3 years isn’t luck and happenstance. If you can’t see what the problem with this franchise is I honestly feel bad for you at this point. Doesn’t matter who the QB or OC are, this team will never win with Jerry and Stephen running the show. They don’t care about winning.

Last edited:

nobody

Reaction score
I think it's more Dak than it is Moore.

I just think you're limited with what you can do when Dak is your QB.

There are some things Dak excels at and some things he doesn't. Same with a lot of the team's offensive players. It's Moore's job to develop plays and schemes that take advantage of those strengths. Moore doesn't do that. He goes with these long-developing plays that would do fine with a QB with different strengths than Dak.

This is mostly on Moore.