Moore and Dak hinder this team on offense

Frozen700

Reaction score
Mahomes, Allen, and Herbert all have stacked teams. You do not compete for a SB without a stacked team. The Chiefs lost a top 3 WR and replaced him with 2 very good WRs and kept their OLine at an elite level. Look at the OLine and weapons for the 3 QBs you mentioned and can you really say that they are not better than Dallas? Obviously the QBs are as well but you do not win in the NFL without a good QB and talent around him because a good QB and nothing else gets you nowhere.

We had a stacked offense. For years.

The year mahomes won, he didn't have a great Defense. Just a good offense. Like us. So tell me something

Frozen700

Reaction score
Name me one game KMoore has outcoached the opposing coaching staff......please! While many are upset that Zeke, Dak, Amari, DLawrence have gotten paid.....KMoore is "stealing" money and accolades, just the same for the production rendered.

How can you outcoach anyone when your QB screws up the plays with accuracy?

Cmac

Reaction score
How can you outcoach anyone when your QB screws up the plays with accuracy?
I knew the KMoore Fan Club would surface soon.

Like in the courtroom, let's stick to the question, please......can you name me one (1) game where KMoore outcoached the opposing coaching staff? Then we will address QB accuracy and OC trickeration plays.

Adreme

Reaction score
We had a stacked offense. For years.

The year mahomes won, he didn't have a great Defense. Just a good offense. Like us. So tell me something

Good does not do what he had justice. He had the best TE in football a top 3 WR in football and a very good OLine. As it relates to the defense though while they overall ranked average, for the last half of the year (and the playoffs) they were the top defense in football per those same rankings. They were only average overall because of how terrible they were for the first half of the season. I cannot think of a single year, other than Dak's rookie year and you are not winning a SB with a rookie, where I would take the supporting cast of Dak over that KC has given Mahomes or what Herbert has gotten or really any of the 40m+ QBs. It certainly cannot be the money that is holding back the Cowboys because if you look at the other teams with a 40m+ QB of the 8 teams only Tampa has a worse OLine and Green Bay has worse weapons. For all the rest, both the offensive and weaponry are better and in most cases far better because that is what it takes to win. As demonstrated by that stat there are 9 soon to be 11-12 40m+ QBs so the team that wins is the one that puts the most talent around them.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Good does not do what he had justice. He had the best TE in football a top 3 WR in football and a very good OLine. As it relates to the defense though while they overall ranked average, for the last half of the year (and the playoffs) they were the top defense in football per those same rankings. They were only average overall because of how terrible they were for the first half of the season. I cannot think of a single year, other than Dak's rookie year and you are not winning a SB with a rookie, where I would take the supporting cast of Dak over that KC has given Mahomes or what Herbert has gotten or really any of the 40m+ QBs. It certainly cannot be the money that is holding back the Cowboys because if you look at the other teams with a 40m+ QB of the 8 teams only Tampa has a worse OLine and Green Bay has worse weapons. For all the rest, both the offensive and weaponry are better and in most cases far better because that is what it takes to win. As demonstrated by that stat there are 9 soon to be 11-12 40m+ QBs so the team that wins is the one that puts the most talent around them.

We had arguably the best RB in the league for a few years. One of the best Olines, and good-great WR's. And supposedly a top 3 QB.

So again why couldn't we at least, the very least, make it to the 2nd round? Or conference championship. Screw superbowl. Why not conference championship?

Mahomes did it with arguably the same type of offense. He Had and Elite TE, with no run game whatsoever. We had an Elite RB, with a decent TE.

We had the upper hand for years with teams focusing on Elliot.

So tell me why no conference championship

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Hinder it so much that they were the #1 offense in the league last year…when you continuously lose talent and only add thru the draft the roster will eventually get to a point of no repair. That’s where we are
They were number one on offense because of a lot of garbage time stats just go look at any game we already had moss going into the fourth quarter and go look at the yardage is for the first 3/4 compared to the fourth

Adreme

Reaction score
We had arguably the best RB in the league for a few years. One of the best Olines, and good-great WR's. And supposedly a top 3 QB.

So again why couldn't we at least, the very least, make it to the 2nd round? Or conference championship. Screw superbowl. Why not conference championship?

Mahomes did it with arguably the same type of offense. He Had and Elite TE, with no run game whatsoever. We had an Elite RB, with a decent TE.

We had the upper hand for years with teams focusing on Elliot.

So tell me why no conference championship

First off no one sane was arguing Dak was top 3. I am sure there were some fanboys but the most strawman argument I have seen. Right now he is top 10 and he is unquestionably a better QB than he was as a rookie (but the supporting cast got way worse). This isnt 1989, you cannot just have a RB and an OLine and win. They did not have anyone to throw to who was any good until Cooper was traded for and by then the OLine had deteriorated and the defense had collapsed. So when you are playing teams that have a QB AND a good cast around them you are going to lose when you have a good QB and half of a cast.

Frozen700

Reaction score
First off no one sane was arguing Dak was top 3. I am sure there were some fanboys but the most strawman argument I have seen. Right now he is top 10 and he is unquestionably a better QB than he was as a rookie (but the supporting cast got way worse). This isnt 1989, you cannot just have a RB and an OLine and win. They did not have anyone to throw to who was any good until Cooper was traded for and by then the OLine had deteriorated and the defense had collapsed. So when you are playing teams that have a QB AND a good cast around them you are going to lose when you have a good QB and half of a cast.

Bro we had Cooper, Lamb, Zeke, and Shultz.

Our Defense was creating big turnovers and actually played decent-good all year.

Mahomes had less the year he won.

I'm sorry I don't wanna hear it.

It was Mahomes, Kelce, and Hill. Just those 3. There defense had the honeybadger.

We had more

Adreme

Reaction score
Bro we had Cooper, Lamb, Zeke, and Shultz.

Our Defense was creating big turnovers and actually played decent-good all year.

Mahomes had less the year he won.

I'm sorry I don't wanna hear it.

It was Mahomes, Kelce, and Hill. Just those 3. There defense had the honeybadger.

We had more

Do you honestly believe that? I just do not know how you can believe that but sure we can compare the 2019 Chiefs to the 2021 Cowboys and break this apart.

Kelce is drastically better than Schultz. Kelce is the best TE in football and Schultz is a top 10 TE. That gap is not small. Hill is and was a top 3 WR and Cooper is in the 8-15 range so another gap there. I would grant Lamb is better than Watkins though how good Lamb is still remains to be seen. Meanwhile injured Zeke and McCoy are basically a wash as neither was good.

Even with the skill positions the advantage goes to KC. The OLine obviously went to KC and I could break it down but I do not really think anyone is going to try and argue Dallas had a good OLine last year (or this year) where as KC certainly did (and still does as they have the best C in football and 2 great Ts and solid G play). Once again now we turn to the defense which once for the last half of the year KC was the number 1 defense in football. I do not have the numbers for the last half of the year for Dallas but I know they were 19th overall. 19th is inferior to 1st.

So we have an inferior OLine, inferior weapons, and an inferior defense and you are trying to claim Dallas was better because they have better name recognition? That KC roster was and is loaded. In no universe could they be considered inferior to the 2021 Cowboys roster.

Verdict

Reaction score
Dak isn’t mahommes, Brady, or even Herbert

dude could win a super bowl but like others have said he needed a strong team around him

last night reminded me so much before we traded a 1st round pick for Cooper and the narrative was that dak just needed a #1 wide out and he would be elite… what do ya know get rid of Cooper and dak returns to looking absolutely awful
I don’t think Amari was the difference.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The play calling, designs and executions take way too long to develop. Double reverses and stupid fakes that set up 4 second screen passes are terrible calls and designs. Just look at the difference between how TB played. It's pathetic and this team will go nowhere.
Poor Moore as he has to run and limit his PB as he's working with a glue factory horse.........:(

dam-dak.gif

Frozen700

Reaction score
Do you honestly believe that? I just do not know how you can believe that but sure we can compare the 2019 Chiefs to the 2021 Cowboys and break this apart.

Kelce is drastically better than Schultz. Kelce is the best TE in football and Schultz is a top 10 TE. That gap is not small. Hill is and was a top 3 WR and Cooper is in the 8-15 range so another gap there. I would grant Lamb is better than Watkins though how good Lamb is still remains to be seen. Meanwhile injured Zeke and McCoy are basically a wash as neither was good.

Even with the skill positions the advantage goes to KC. The OLine obviously went to KC and I could break it down but I do not really think anyone is going to try and argue Dallas had a good OLine last year (or this year) where as KC certainly did (and still does as they have the best C in football and 2 great Ts and solid G play). Once again now we turn to the defense which once for the last half of the year KC was the number 1 defense in football. I do not have the numbers for the last half of the year for Dallas but I know they were 19th overall. 19th is inferior to 1st.

So we have an inferior OLine, inferior weapons, and an inferior defense and you are trying to claim Dallas was better because they have better name recognition? That KC roster was and is loaded. In no universe could they be considered inferior to the 2021 Cowboys roster.

I like how you didn't even mention the RBs. We had Zeke and Pollard. They had no run game. Everybody knew it was pass fest and couldn't stop it

Dak had weapons since he inherited the team. From Zeke, Dez, Cooper, Lamb, Witten, Shultz,, Gallup, ect.

Dak isn't that guy.

I know you remember don't pretend like you don't. Vs the eagles. Last game of the season to make the playoffs against a struggling eagles defense. Tell me how did Dak perform? And tell me if a top 5 QB would do that? Would Mahomes?

Bro he's not it.

He's a guy you want driving the bus of the most valuable players. He's not the guy that belongs in the kitchen with the other top chefs.

He's the guy you want playing his role, not doing to much or getting in the way, trying to play Clark Kent because he's not.

He's Dennis Rodman. Go grab a rebound, and we will do the rest.

Adreme

Reaction score
I like how you didn't even mention the RBs. We had Zeke and Pollard. They had no run game. Everybody knew it was pass fest and couldn't stop it

Dak had weapons since he inherited the team. From Zeke, Dez, Cooper, Lamb, Witten, Shultz,, Gallup, ect.

Dak isn't that guy.

I know you remember don't pretend like you don't. Vs the eagles. Last game of the season to make the playoffs against a struggling eagles defense. Tell me how did Dak perform? And tell me if a top 5 QB would do that? Would Mahomes?

Bro he's not it.

He's a guy you want driving the bus of the most valuable players. He's not the guy that belongs in the kitchen with the other top chefs.

He's the guy you want playing his role, not doing to much or getting in the way, trying to play Clark Kent because he's not.

He's Dennis Rodman. Go grab a rebound, and we will do the rest.

I did mention the running game. Injured Zeke is not really better than McCoy. We have not even seen Zeke be a force in 3 years since the line fell apart (shocking how that works). Pollard is a nice backup RB but as we saw this week that is all he is. He is not really that guy and in fact every single team has a Pollard aka a guy who if you give him limited touches can shine in those touches but cannot do more than that. So again we have worse TE, worse OLine, worse Defense, worse number 1 WR, but better number 2 WR, and even to slightly better running game and you want to argue that the Cowboys were overall more talented (that is ignoring that Andy Reid is a top 5 coach and MM is very much not).

It is a simple fact every other team with a 40 million dollar QB is surrounding them better talent on offense and on defense. If you want to argue that he is not as good as the other 40m QBs fine but that does not change the fact that every single one of them has better talent around them. There are 8 other 40m QBs and only the Buccs have a worse OLine and the Packers have worse weapons (note how both did not look great last week) but the other 14 sets of OLine and weapons are all better because that is the formula.

Is it better to have Mahomes than Stafford? Of course, but at the end of the day it does not really matter that much as long as you have one of the 12-15 guys who can lead a team to a Super Bowl. Once you have one of those you need to be able to surround them with talent and the team that surrounds them with the most talent tends to win and certainly tends to have a deeper playoff run.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
The play calling, designs and executions take way too long to develop. Double reverses and stupid fakes that set up 4 second screen passes are terrible calls and designs. Just look at the difference between how TB played. It's pathetic and this team will go nowhere.

Say it every single game LOOK AT HOW TEAMS MAKE PLAYS ON US WITH THEIR OFFENSE, THEY MAKE IT LOOK EASY. WE GET ON OFFENSE it's the hardest thing ever to complete a pass or get a decent run.

Frozen700

Reaction score
I did mention the running game. Injured Zeke is not really better than McCoy. We have not even seen Zeke be a force in 3 years since the line fell apart (shocking how that works). Pollard is a nice backup RB but as we saw this week that is all he is. He is not really that guy and in fact every single team has a Pollard aka a guy who if you give him limited touches can shine in those touches but cannot do more than that. So again we have worse TE, worse OLine, worse Defense, worse number 1 WR, but better number 2 WR, and even to slightly better running game and you want to argue that the Cowboys were overall more talented (that is ignoring that Andy Reid is a top 5 coach and MM is very much not).

It is a simple fact every other team with a 40 million dollar QB is surrounding them better talent on offense and on defense. If you want to argue that he is not as good as the other 40m QBs fine but that does not change the fact that every single one of them has better talent around them. There are 8 other 40m QBs and only the Buccs have a worse OLine and the Packers have worse weapons (note how both did not look great last week) but the other 14 sets of OLine and weapons are all better because that is the formula.

Is it better to have Mahomes than Stafford? Of course, but at the end of the day it does not really matter that much as long as you have one of the 12-15 guys who can lead a team to a Super Bowl. Once you have one of those you need to be able to surround them with talent and the team that surrounds them with the most talent tends to win and certainly tends to have a deeper playoff run.

But you talk like Dak never had talent around him.

It's what you do with the talent.

And we get high balls, balls thrown behind, or low or a quick dump off on 3rd and 8.

It's like come on

He's had talent. Problem is he's not talented so he can't use the talent around him

Adreme

Reaction score
But you talk like Dak never had talent around him.

It's what you do with the talent.

And we get high balls, balls thrown behind, or low or a quick dump off on 3rd and 8.

It's like come on

He's had talent. Problem is he's not talented so he can't use the talent around him

No that is a strawman argument that you are employing while simultaneously attempting to move the goalposts of the argument. The argument that you made was that the Chiefs who won the Super Bowl were a less talented team overall than the Cowboys of last year, minus the QB position. That is position that I fairly easily argued to be untrue.

Then I proposed, in an argument that you have yet to be able to refute, that of all the 40m+ QBs that Dallas has the 8th best OLine and the 8th best weapons out of 9. That clearly demonstrates that the cap hit is not the reason for the failing to surround the QB with talent.

Which leads to the final question: if you surrounded the QB with inferior talent, and the defense in the 10-20 range, then what success are you expecting when Dallas goes up against teams with a similar level QB that actually surrounded their QB with real talent? The answer speaks to why Dallas fails in the playoffs so repeatedly.

khiladi

Reaction score
This is just straight-up garbage QB play, that no OC can help. Throwing into double and triple coverage, hopping before throwing, staring down WRs, not even looking at the defense when throwing a screen. These are typical Jekyll and Hyde warts Dak has exemplified throughout his career here. NOTHING HAS CHANGED. This is who he is.

Dak should have had a couple more INTs, but even defenders have trouble catching his ducks, when’s he’s playing this type of bad stretch of football. The guy is incredibly lucky in that regard.

Last edited: