Moore on NO studying Boise tape

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The Saints didn't need to study Boise. We ran an rpo type offense so if our offense sees a favorable run look then we run....except the saints went directly into run defense/blitze at the snap. They baited us and we failed to adjust but even then if witten and zeke don't fumble we likely win so was offensive scheme really to blame?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Stop it. Yeah I know just play the game even though when they know it's coming execute properly and you still win. You think we have enough talent to do it just that way. Makes you only a half of a team. I'd rather have deception with Talent

And it's not 1994 any more, unlike what that joker seems to think. You can't simply assemble a juggernaut of talent to overwhelm your opponent.

Do the Patriots 'out talent' everybody while they win championship after championship? No. They outscout you, they out coach you.

We can't and we don't. And that's why they win and we don't.

Dre11

Reaction score
No, you bought Kellen Moore's BS, after he and his offense got embarrassed and went from 32 points a game to 10.

You'd rather no explanation whatsoever than hearing the truth.

A true sucker.

You're the sucker and fool, you just made an a** out of yourself....lol

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You're the sucker and fool, you just made an a** out of yourself....lol

By taking you to the woodshed as always? Far from it. My approval rating has never been higher.

It's always nice to smack around the forum piñata and biggest shill on the forum.

Thanks for the entertainment.

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
Because some fans are suckers who want to believe anything and everything this team says.

The Rams ran over this team for 273 yards while bouncing them out of the playoffs. Afterwards, the winning players with nothing to gain, said how they knew what the Cowboys defensive line was doing 90% of the time.

But some Cowboys fans can't accept that, so they look for any other excuse they can find. I guess players with no reason to lie are lying?

The Saints shut down a team that had been scoring 32 points a game and held them to 10. Afterwards, the winning players, with nothing to gain, said how they knew what the Cowboys offense was doing.

But some Cowboys fans can't accept that, so they look for any other excuse they can find. I guess players with no reason to lie are lying?

Meanwhile they take the word of the coaches who looked like fools and got their *** kicked. Yep, they're the guys with 'no reason to lie', right?

Like I said, there's a sucker born every minute, especially one that can't bear to see or hear the truth.

Is there a link to this 90% figure you're giving against the Rams? It's the first I've heard someone actually put a percentage to it.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
You suckers need to ask yourselves who actually has reason to lie about it?

The Saints players with nothing to gain? Who shut the Cowboys down and won the game?

Or a Cowboys coach that needs to cover his *** after getting it kicked?

No, it's all a mirage.

One big conspiracy theory, so big that it now involves players from opposing teams.

The length that the shills will go to tell themselves 'all is well' while Rome burns continues to amaze.
Back i the 90's every team knew we were going to run it with Emmitt Smith yet they could not stop it.

Dre11

Reaction score
By taking you to the woodshed as always? Far from it. My approval rating has never been higher.

It's always nice to smack around the forum piñata and biggest shill on the forum.

Thanks for the entertainment.

Lol...you may be doing something behind the woodshed , it definitely ain't taking nobody to the woodshed with that dumb b's you spew here....lol

Dre11

Reaction score
lol I can't believe anyone fell for that anyways.

Dallas went into a shell. That's why they lost.

They played right into the Saints trap of daring them to run with the looks they gave the Cowboys. The problem with that was those looks made us focus on ignoring their weak pass defense.

Everytime we ran the ball was a big W for New Orleans.

Stash hero did...lol he got a whole thread on it..lol

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The Saints didn't need to study Boise. We ran an rpo type offense so if our offense sees a favorable run look then we run....except the saints went directly into run defense/blitze at the snap. They baited us and we failed to adjust but even then if witten and zeke don't fumble we likely win so was offensive scheme really to blame?
The Saints game was a catastrophe of mistakes. And turnovers. The Packers game is the one that was
Nobody's getting clues from tape over 10 years ago..lol
You would be wrong. Tendencies traditions. They always come back to bite you. There's no deception in the innovation Innovation is simply doing something different. But if you don't disguise it. It's just the same old everybody in the NFL runs the same exact plays . They just all disguise them differently. You cannot become complaint it

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Back i the 90's every team knew we were going to run it with Emmitt Smith yet they could not stop it.
And we did the same thing Prescott and Elliott rookie season. But people get tired of Dink and dunk Smash Mouth. How many said, that's all Prescott capable of. Then he proved everybody wrong. But we still became predictable just differently.

Dre11

Reaction score
The Saints game was a catastrophe of mistakes. And turnovers. The Packers game is the one that was

You would be wrong. Tendencies traditions. They always come back to bite you. There's no deception in the innovation Innovation is simply doing something different. But if you don't disguise it. It's just the same old everybody in the NFL runs the same exact plays . They just all disguise them differently. You cannot become complaint it

There's no clues from 10 years ago.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you don't think so, no sense having the conversation. How many times the Patriots pull up plays from 20 years ago.

Take it from him, if there's anyone that knows about having "no clue", it's that guy!

He gets his marching orders from this team and everyone in it. They tell him to jump, and he says "how high"?

Dre11

Reaction score
Take it from him, if there's anyone that knows about having "no clue", it's that guy!

He gets his marching orders from this team and everyone in it. They tell him to jump, and he says "how high"?

We know you have no clue...lol

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
When has the Patriots pull a play from 20 Years...lol link?
In last year's Super Bowl alone. They ran a play from the 70s. And it scored a touchdown the commentators couldn't stop talking about it