Moore on NO studying Boise tape

Dre11

Reaction score
Kellen Moore was asked about Saints studying his plays from his time at Boise State:

"We don't do a single thing the same way. That was a good one though. Good story. Click-bait, right? You guys know a little about that."

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Kellen Moore was asked about Saints studying his plays from his time at Boise State:

"We don't do a single thing the same way. That was a good one though. Good story. Click-bait, right? You guys know a little about that."
I myself in sitting back watching the game. Saying I know the play they're going to run. Sure enough. And if I can call the play what he's doing imagine the people that do it 24/7

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
And I liked Kellen Moore. And I still may I think he just needs a little bit more deception in the innovation. He's already predictable.

Dre11

Reaction score
In last year's Super Bowl alone. They ran a play from the 70s. And it scored a touchdown the commentators couldn't stop talking about it

Lol....i know exactly what You're talking about, the ran a simple football play from the I That isn't something off tape.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Lol....i know exactly what You're talking about, the ran a simple football play from the I That isn't something off tape.
You got it backwards. The defense would have to get that off tape isn't that the argument you're trying to stand by. I'm not trying to be rude. But you're all over the place. So what exactly is the point you're trying to make clarification

CB61

Reaction score
I think we have a thread on what idiots our coaches were for having their code cracked. Somebody should tweet a link to that for Moore and maybe give him an opportunity to revise his statement based on the overwhelming evidence.
Remember what Ron White says you can't fix stupid LOL

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Because some fans are suckers who want to believe anything and everything this team says.

The Rams ran over this team for 273 yards while bouncing them out of the playoffs. Afterwards, the winning players with nothing to gain, said how they knew what the Cowboys defensive line was doing 90% of the time.

But some Cowboys fans can't accept that, so they look for any other excuse they can find. I guess players with no reason to lie are lying?

The Saints shut down a team that had been scoring 32 points a game and held them to 10. Afterwards, the winning players, with nothing to gain, said how they knew what the Cowboys offense was doing.

But some Cowboys fans can't accept that, so they look for any other excuse they can find. I guess players with no reason to lie are lying?

Meanwhile they take the word of the coaches who looked like fools and got their *** kicked. Yep, they're the guys with 'no reason to lie', right?

Like I said, there's a sucker born every minute, especially one that can't bear to see or hear the truth.
What's so sad is that this seems to be a reoccurring theme year after year. I remember the Ravens saying the same thing, and the Giants and the Steelers. Teams have always mocked us for our vanilla and transparent schemes.
They ALL can't be wrong can they? What is it we are NOT doing right and why can't we correct it?

Last edited:

Dre11

Reaction score
I myself in sitting back watching the game. Saying I know the play they're going to run. Sure enough. And if I can call the play what he's doing imagine the people that do it 24/7

You have a 50/50 chance to be right. Just as anybody ...that isn't knowing the play, it's called guessing...lol

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You have a 50/50 chance to be right. Just as anybody ...that isn't knowing the play, it's called guessing...lol
No I wasn't guessing. I'm not going to tell you my background. I wasn't guessing

tyke1doe

Reaction score
By taking you to the woodshed as always? Far from it. My approval rating has never been higher.

It's always nice to smack around the forum piñata and biggest shill on the forum.

Thanks for the entertainment.
:laugh:

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What so sad is that this seems to be a reoccurring theme year after year. I remember the Ravens saying the same thing, and the Giants and the Steelers. Teams have always mocked us for our vanilla and transparent schemes.
They ALL can't be wrong can they? What is it we are NOT doing right and why can't we correct it?
We had the youngest starting team in the league last season. I don't know how intelligent these players are how much they can absorb. But that's where it all starts. You're absolutely correct we always seem to be vanilla

Dre11

Reaction score
You got it backwards. The defense would have to get that off tape isn't that the argument you're trying to stand by. I'm not trying to be rude. But you're all over the place. So what exactly is the point you're trying to make clarification

The patriots ran the play , the defense couldn't stop it. How would the defense get it off tape if they couldn't stop it...lol

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The patriots ran the play , the defense couldn't stop it. How would the defense get it off tape if they couldn't stop it...lol
You're becoming more and more obnoxious and ignorant of what's Happening. Do you think just because I know it's coming that can still stop it. No wonder why the other guy is getting frustrated with you. I'm done I won't respond to you again. Because you have no common sense in this matter

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That doesn't even make sense LMAO

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What so sad is that this seems to be a reoccurring theme year after year. I remember the Ravens saying the same thing, and the Giants and the Steelers. Teams have always mocked us for our vanilla and transparent schemes.

And yet, some fans want to turn a blind eye to that, even to this very day, with all of the quotes and evidence behind it. They can cover their own eyes and blind the,selves to it. And then run with every bit of denial that the organization feeds them, like the shill who started this thread.

Some suckers would apparently prefer to think that opposing players who just kicked our *** wth no reason whatsoever to lie, are lying to them. But coaches who got embarrassed by it would ever publicly and openly admit to it? That's who you expect your truth from? Really?

I'd start with the guys we have in the jobs that are supposed to be handling these things, namely one Judd Garrett.

Anyone want to make the case that he got the job because he was eminently qualified for it? They can give it their best shot.

We're clearly behind the field in the area of advance and self scouting. It's undeniable.

Dre11

Reaction score
You're becoming more and more obnoxious and ignorant of what's Happening. Do you think just because I know it's coming that can still stop it. No wonder why the other guy is getting frustrated with you. I'm done I won't respond to you again. Because you have no common sense in this matter

Again, the argument is about tendencies. What about the Patriots running a basic play has to do with tendencies. ...lol

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
And yet, some fans want to turn a blind eye to that, even to this very day, with all of the quotes and evidence behind it. They can cover their own eyes and blind the,selves to it. And then run with every bit of denial that the organization feeds them, like the shill who started this thread.

Some suckers would apparently prefer to think that opposing players who just kicked our *** wth no reason whatsoever to lie, are lying to them. But coaches who got embarrassed by it would ever publicly and openly admit to it? That's who you expect your truth from? Really?

I'd start with the guys we have in the jobs that are supposed to be handling these things, namely one Judd Garrett.

Anyone want to make the case that he got the job because he was eminently qualified for it? They can give it their best shot.

We're clearly behind the field in the area of advance and self scouting. It's undeniable.
It's like you want to crawl to the phone sometimes. And slap somebody in the back of the head and hopes it wakes them up.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Again, the argument is about tendencies. What about the Patriots running a basic play has to do with tendencies. ...lol
Then why did you bother responding to it. No wonder why the other guy gets frustrated. Cuz now you have me there too. Gather yourself come back when you realize what people are trying to school you with

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's like you want to crawl to the phone sometimes. And slap somebody in the back of the head and hopes it wakes them up.

You can present information to people but you can't make them learn.

It's even more frustrating when people let their fandom override rational thinking and common sense. Must be a side effect of the blue Kool-Aid?
:laugh: