Moore on NO studying Boise tape

Dre11

Reaction score
The point the entire conversation. What good is innovation without deception. Why do you think they bother looking at tape A team's tendencies. If I was to agree with you. They would have to throw every film out because it would mean nothing. I don't agree with that

Innovation is why Moore was made OC. I didn't say you don't look at tape, what I said is what tendency you think Saints got from tapes over 10 years or longer. It was b's when they put it out.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Innovation is why Moore was made OC. I didn't say you don't look at tape, what I said is what tendency you think Saints got from tapes over 10 years or longer. It was b's when they put it out.
What good is innovation. Without deception. If he's doing what he did at Boise State 10 years ago LOL don't you think someone would pick up on that. Do you understand now

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Travis frederick said the tuesday after the saints loss to ben n skin that it appeared the saints had their run calls on offense because they were beating them to their spots. It kind of feels like for frederick to say that I am paraphrasing that by the way that there is some truth to the saints defense knowing the run plays coming.

They probably did. It just wasn’t from cracking the old Boise State hand signals.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What if the clapping has really just been a clever code, all along?
I've been a fan of Jason Garrett for a while simply because the players had his back now it turns out to be possibly they like that he didn't jump all over them. He was a positive motivator. When actually they need a kick in the but. I totally believe we're a lack of discipline team

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've been a fan of Jason Garrett for a while simply because the players had his back now it turns out to be possibly they like that he didn't jump all over them. He was a positive motivator. When actually they need a kick in the but. I totally believe we're a lack of discipline team

His reputation is actually that he’s hard on them in private but squashed the negative perceptions publicly.

I don’t agree that we’re a lack of discipline team though. We went through this crisis just last year. This is the NFL. Occasionally you lose back to back games to good teams. Teams get got after Thanksgiving, and if you’re lucky you get in position to make a run. It’s just how It works.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
His reputation is actually that he’s hard on them in private but squashed the negative perceptions publicly.

I don’t agree that we’re a lack of discipline team though. We went through this crisis just last year. This is the NFL. Occasionally you lose back to back games to good teams. Teams get got after Thanksgiving, and if you’re lucky you get in position to make a run. It’s just how It works.
I have to disagree. Too many penalties. I call that discipline. But that's me.

Dre11

Reaction score
It's just that simple. And people can't comprehend that it's just that simple

Except they got not 1 thing off tape, because they do nothing the same....lol so what did they study...lol

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Because CJ only played in 2 games at the end of the season...lol are you coocoo
So two games and you think he's a better running back then Todd Gurley. When Gurley was healthy. Look I think so too but. How do you think the team feels with that contract. But you made it sound like they had a great running game all season. And they didn't

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Except they got not 1 thing off tape, because they do nothing the same....lol so what did they study...lol
Who does Nothing the Same. We are so predictable it's ridiculous.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I understand your theory. I still don't like the sloppiness. Even though it's early

Dre11

Reaction score
What good is innovation. Without deception. If he's doing what he did at Boise State 10 years ago LOL don't you think someone would pick up on that. Do you understand now

No you don't understand....they aren't doing nothing the same from Boise. That's the point.
You clearly don't know what you're arguing

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Seriously, how do you know they didn't. It could be just scuttlebutt propaganda. But how do you know. Because I don't

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No you don't understand....they aren't doing nothing the same from Boise. That's the point.
You clearly don't know what you're arguing
I don't know the Boise State offense. But when a professional tells me he's running some of the same place I have to believe them over you