Moore on NO studying Boise tape

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I never said they didn't look at the Boise offense. I said they got no clues. Also why would Moore lie, when all someone has to do is go back and see if there was anything similar in the Boise game and NO game. Him saying they did nothing the same would be easy to dispute
Okay here comes the facts. We ran at least three plays that were exactly the same.

Dre11

Reaction score
Of course you're wrong. And so am I it's only an opinion there's nothing factual about any of this. That's why I find it so comical. It's your opinion. Do you need one that you're right to is yourself and I'm not sure about that LOL

Good you're wrong

conner01

Reaction score
Travis frederick said the tuesday after the saints loss to ben n skin that it appeared the saints had their run calls on offense because they were beating them to their spots. It kind of feels like for frederick to say that I am paraphrasing that by the way that there is some truth to the saints defense knowing the run plays coming.
I doubt it had anything to do with Boise tape
Maybe the fact we are pretty predictable at where we run
How many edge runs has Zeke had?

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I doubt it had anything to do with Boise tape
Maybe the fact we are pretty predictable at where we run
How many edge runs has Zeke had?
Actually from what I'm understanding. The Defenders it was almost like Flex defense they knew what Lanes to be in. That's the talk around running backs

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
And which ones were they
I watched over a thousand football games. Cowboy football games. Probably 5,000 overall. You think I remember every play. LOL I know when I see something more than once. You do the leg work

Dre11

Reaction score
Actually from what I'm understanding. The Defenders it was almost like Flex defense they knew what Lanes to be in. That's the talk around running backs

Since all of our runs pretty much look the same how hard is that. We did that the first 2 weeks..lol

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Since all of our runs pretty much look the same how hard is that. We did that the first 2 weeks..lol
So you agree with me finally thank you I told you we were in the same play more than once. You're just too easy like I said

Dre11

Reaction score
I watched over a thousand football games. Cowboy football games. Probably 5,000 overall. You think I remember every play. LOL I know when I see something more than once. You do the leg work

I call BS

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Oh snap! So you know Trece and Spiders? I know you know about Crystals then...
I'm just having fun with the guy. I'm waiting for my wife to come home so we can go out. Did you plant the garlic

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I'm just having fun with the guy. I'm waiting for my wife to come home so we can go out. Did you plant the garlic
I did not. I'm completely changing my back yard right now with new planting areas that coincide with the sun.
I'll be planting in the spring.