Moore play calls first and goal from the 7

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Going empty on 1st and goal at the 6/7 was a killer! Stupid Stupid Stuid.

I can live without running, because we just weren't effective at it.

But I don't like the empty backfield for us unless it's a very long down and distance. At least *threaten* the run. Some teams do still seem to worry about Zeke.

Empty backfield on a 17 yard field. That's a loser.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Just terrible terrible

you have Pollard and Zeke and you dont run it on first down
That was an awful play call.
I thought Kellen called an A game most of the day but that was really bad going empty set from the 7 with a QB that has a bad hand and zero threat to QB Draw.
With a healthy Dak that's a great call but as Zeke was carrying two defenders two yards every carry it was foolish not to power it it there just running wherever Leonard Williams wasn't.

But have to give credit to the WAS staff as they moved Williams to the strong side and made him the unblocked guy. Andy probably should have audibled out of that when LW went that way.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
The OL was garbage against the Giants front.

This seemed to be the problem. I can see not wanting to run it. All RBs averaged 3 ypc for us. Dalton did better. But I still wouldn't go empty backfield on 1st down. Make them at least have to think about it.

ghst187

Reaction score
I didnt know LW was a FA also,, if thats true, the Giants going to have their hands full trying to retain both.

yep I believe they acquired him in the final year of his contract...and he played well this year so ...$$$$$

blueblood70

Reaction score
first off like the players KM gets pass , he had all game an OL that was being dominated and couldn't run couldn't pass block and im sure he was simply trying to do whatever he could draw up to make something work
a 3rd string Ol was serviceable against most normal Dls but the ones with playmakers across the Dl was hard to expect a OL made u of PS guys to compete much better then they did..

best thing its over we will have a better OL trotting out game 1 and hopefully Dak or starting QB etc and better defense 2021 starts now..

Silly

Reaction score
best thing its over we will have a better OL trotting out game 1 and hopefully Dak or starting QB etc and better defense 2021 starts now..

You have a lot of faith in Stephen and Jerry. They are not killing it in FA or the Draft. A better team would begin with a better GM.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
I thought the Lamb drop on second down is what hurt the most, hit him in the hands and he had some room to run, at worst we were back to the 5-8 yard line for 3rd down at best he makes a good move and maybe scores

phildadon86

Reaction score
This was worse than MM not challenging that catch

At least you can spin that and say upstairs let him down.

KM really screwed us there. O yea and shoutouts to Terrence Steel and Brandon Knight too.

Glad ill never be forced to watch these bums ever again
You will watch them next year. AND YOU WILL LIKE IT LOL

Gameover

Reaction score
Dandy would’ve misses a wide open CD, so what difference does it make!